তর্ক করা, তর্কবিতর্ক করা, সত্তয়াল করা, বাদানুবাদ করাবিচারবিতর্ক, তর্কযোগ্যবিচারালয়, সভা, ব্যবস্থাপরিষৎ, আলোচনাবদানুবাদ করা
- তর্ক করাআলোচিততর্ক করাতর্ক করা
Noun(1) a hypothetical case that law students argue as an exercise
Verb(1) think about carefully; weigh
Adjective(1) of no legal significance (as having been previously decided(2) open to argument or debate
(1) But the time may be fast approaching when this debate becomes moot .(2) Whether or not the broadcaster's blindness has made his hearing more acute is a moot point, but what can't be denied is that his ability to describe his remaining senses is second to none.(3) How great a comedian he was remains a moot point, inevitably subjective, and increasingly difficult to separate from the mythology.(4) How much the appeal of this movie derives from its subject and how much from Spacey is a moot point, I suppose.(5) Thus, it is a moot question whether a child who learns all about traffic rules and signs through textbooks and in such parks, will abide by them, or instead imitate their elders.(6) I had never studied international law before the gruelling four months of my life that the moot eventually consumed.(7) If a foetus is not human, then it is not protected under the law and the entire abortion debate is moot .(8) I won the moot , despite having to argue an unwinnable point of law.(9) Thanks do not go out to my alarm clocks, which failed to work this morning resulting in my awakening in absolute panic at 2 pm, with only one third of the moot prepared.(10) Whether he is too softly spoken for the top job remains a moot point, but no-one can question his dedication because he spends six days of the week at Irish's training ground.(11) Even if, as some have supposed, the manor court, or hall moot , had Anglo-Saxon forebears, it was an institution that must have changed out of all recognition after 1100.(12) Which of the two camps was having a better time may be a moot point, but there can be no dispute as to which was living most successfully in the here and now.(13) Still, it's a moot point and one that lawyers will enjoy debating if they're given the chance.(14) Joseph Gerrald, after all, had proposed the Convention, likening it to the folk moot of Saxon England.(15) As a poet, he is now unfashionable, so it is a moot question whether a play based on him can be of any current interest.(16) Whether this defence will be accepted by the political sources who are the lifeblood of any newspaper is, for the time being, a moot point.
(1) moot point :: তর্ক করা বিন্দু
(2) moot court :: তর্ক করার আদালত
(3) a moot point :: একটি বিচার্য বিন্দু
1. debatable ::
3. arguable ::
4. questionable ::
5. at issue ::
6. open to doubt ::
সন্দেহ করতে খোলা
8. controversial ::
9. contentious ::
11. unresolved ::
12. unsettled ::
13. up in the air ::
14. raise ::
15. bring up ::
16. broach ::
17. mention ::
18. put forward ::
19. introduce ::
20. advance ::
21. propose ::
22. suggest ::
moot, mooted, mooting, moots
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The question is MOOT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
Rendered unimportant by recent events.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
...rendering my response MOOT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
It wasn't. His wife set their dogs on me
and rendered the question MOOT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I asked if you were in the shower,
but that's MOOT now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: moot
Meaning and definitions of moot, translation in Bengali language for moot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of moot in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "moot"
What moot means in Bengali, moot meaning
in Bengali, moot definition, examples and pronunciation
of moot in Bengali language.