সচল, দ্রুত পরিবর্তনশীল, চলনশীল, সঁচরণশীল, অস্থাবর, গতিময়, চঁচল, অস্থির, অতি তরল, পরিপ্লুতসহজে পরিবর্তনশীল, সহজে চালানো যায় এমন
Noun(1) a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay(2) a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay(3) sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
Adjective(1) migratory(2) moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place(3) having transportation available(4) capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another(5) affording change (especially in social status
(1) His face is mobile and pensive, reflecting a deeper register of emotion than his acting peers in Miami and Las Vegas.(2) In economic terms this is the creation of a socially mobile class.(3) If necessary, they are to be reinforced with mobile units redeployed from other areas.(4) Small and slight, beneath a few grey hairs she has a gamine, mobile face.(5) By using large, easily mobile poultry sheds he allows his birds to benefit from clean, fresh ground each day around the farm's 100 acres of fields and woodlands.(6) As I understand it they are mobile and can easily be transferred if the need arises.(7) The prevalent attitude was ├ö├ç├┐we work hard and play hard,├ö├ç├û which is also dominant in many mobile units today.(8) The need for a mobile library has been felt in the residential areas after the District Library Authority suspended its mobile service for various reasons some time back.(9) She has expressively mobile features and switches from youthful hope to aged eccentricity with admirable economy.(10) His exhibit of a human skull captivates the viewer with its tranquil, yet mobile , expression.(11) She is an endless delight, with her humorous, homely, mobile face; she's terrific at mugging and double takes.(12) A world in which there were milkmen, and bread delivery men, and mobile shops, and a tight knit community.(13) The mobile library service dates back to the age of horse and cart, but expanded rapidly with the closure of many smaller rural branches.(14) Shareholders also questioned investments in mobile players in developing countries.(15) The mobile service is designed to bring the marriage bureau to the doorstep of the customer.(16) Then leaps back into action like an Italian, talking with hands and very, very mobile face.
(1) mobile phone :: মোবাইল ফোন
(2) mobile home :: Mobile Home
(3) mobile telephone :: মোবাইল টেলিফোন
(4) mobile device :: মোবাইল ডিভাইস
(5) mobile computing :: মোবাইল কম্পিউটিং
(6) mobile phase :: মোবাইল ফেজ
(7) upwardly mobile :: upwardly মোবাইল
(8) mobile shop :: মোবাইল দোকান
(9) mobile application :: মোবাইল অ্যাপ্লিকেশন
2. traveling ::
3. adaptable ::
4. roving ::
5. fluid ::
1. immobile ::
2. immovable ::
3. irremovable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Connect my MOBILE to the loud speakers.
We have communication with the Inspector.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Hand in your MOBILE phones now!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
I remind you
that you stole a MOBILE phone,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
-We're starting to triangulate the signal.
-Like a MOBILE phone?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
we were inside both the CNI's
and the police's MOBILE phones
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: mobile
Meaning and definitions of mobile, translation in Bangla
language for mobile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mobile in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mobile'
What mobile means in Bangla, mobile meaning
in Bangla, mobile
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mobile in Bangla language.