Noun(1) a young female(2) a failure to hit (or meet or find etc(3) a form of address for an unmarried woman
Verb(1) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(2) feel or suffer from the lack of(3) fail to attend an event or activity(4) leave undone or leave out(5) fail to reach or get to(6) be without(7) fail to reach(8) be absent(9) fail to experience
(1) I enjoy it when you touch me, but I'm not sure if that's just because I miss physical contact.(2) You miss your menstrual period and confirm with a doctor that you're pregnant.(3) We hope that she's alive, but we really miss just seeing her, knowing what's going on.(4) For some reason I miss the turn off for the country train arrivals.(5) don't miss the chance to hear her(6) ├ö├ç├┐Well hello, young miss ,├ö├ç├û a man who looked to be in his late years greeted with a smile.(7) But pitying her as an icon of suffering would miss the point.(8) he didn't miss a day at school(9) he's rich├ö├ç├Âhe won't miss the money(10) if we miss a few things in the first draft, we can add them later(11) Personally, I would miss my girls too much if I gave it up.(12) she didn't miss her purse until the next morning(13) don't miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Dolomites(14) Ten minutes from the end King made up for his dreadful miss with a terrific right-foot curler which sailed into the top corner.(15) He also had to hold his hands up afterwards to a glaring miss late in the game.(16) we'll miss the train if he doesn't hurry
(1) to miss :: মিস করতে
(2) miss out :: ফসকান
(3) near miss :: অতি অল্পের জন্য ব্যর্থ লক্ষ্যসঁধান
(4) miss the bus :: বাসটা ধরতে পারিনি
(5) miss the train :: ট্রেন মিস
(6) miss out on :: ফসকান
(7) miss the point :: পয়েন্ট মিস
(8) miss a friend :: কে বন্ধু মিস্
1. failure ::
2. young woman ::
3. misfire ::
আগুন না জ্বলা
4. missy ::
5. fail to hit ::
আঘাত করতে ব্যর্থ
6. fail to catch ::
7. be too late for ::
জন্য খুব দেরি হয়ে
8. fail to hear ::
10. fail to attend ::
পরিচর্যা করতে ব্যর্থ
11. let slip ::
12. avoid ::
13. pine for ::
14. lose ::
15. lack ::
16. escape ::
17. drop ::
1. attend ::
miss, missed, misses, missing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If I have Miss Gaztambide's phone...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Don’t you have
the same appetite for sex, MISS?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
I MISS him.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Never thought they'd MISS their daddy.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: miss
Meaning and definitions of miss, translation in Bangla
language for miss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of miss in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'miss'
What miss means in Bangla, miss meaning
in Bangla, miss
definition, examples and pronunciation
of miss in Bangla language.