ধাতু, সাহস, তেজ, রেলের লাইন, লোহধাতুনির্মিত, ধাতুময়, ধাতুসংক্রান্ত, ধাতুপূর্ণ, ধাতুঘটিত, ধাতুগতরাস্তা বা রেলপথ তৈয়ারি করিবার জন্য খোয়া বা ভাঙ্গা পাথর
Noun(1) any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.(2) a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
Verb(1) cover with metal
Adjective(1) containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
(1) In a way, writing about metal is easier than writing about pop music, and often much more fun.(2) In 1952 he thought about using the bed of molten metal to form the flat glass, eliminating altogether the need for the rollers.(3) The second door, made of a shiny metal resembling stainless steel, had a cold, menacing look and feel to it.(4) But in reality, these guys have always been more of a '60s frat rock band with metal riffs.(5) This metal / techno/pastiche music is what really directs the film, what makes the images move.(6) industrial music is also a blend of metal and techno(7) Pyrotechnicians started putting metal chlorides in the fireworks to produce a dazzling array of color.(8) an adjustable pole made of metal(9) Their freshness brings a certain quality to metal music which can often be overlooked.(10) When I left the army I dived into metal and rock music headfirst.(11) being a metal, aluminum readily conducts heat(12) Known as shape-memory materials, they are metal alloys or polymers that accomplish similar feats in different ways.(13) Thanks to hourly lineup changes, the music morphs from mid-tempo rock to jazzy reggae to metal .(14) The band has always had its own unique style to play metal with its powerful lyrics and powerful metal riffs.(15) Hooky choruses, instrumentation as background, and compact songwriting are trademarks of pop music, not metal .(16) The result was a new, hard metal , Bessemer steel, ideal for rail-making.
(1) heavy metal :: ভারী ধাতু
(2) sheet metal :: ধাতুর পাত
(3) metal detector :: ধাতু আবিষ্কারক
(4) scrap metal :: স্ক্র্যাপ ধাতু
(5) death metal :: ডেথ মেটাল
(6) black metal :: কালো ধাতু
(7) metal plate :: ধাতু প্লেট
(8) base metal :: বেস মেটাল
(9) precious metal :: দামী ধাতু
(10) the metal :: ধাতু
1. metallic ::
2. alloy ::
metal, metaled, metals, nonmetal, nonmetals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-(PEOPLE CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
[THUMPING ON METAL]
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
In full plate METAL for 16 hours.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
[HEAVY METAL MUSlC
PLAYlNG ON RADlO]
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
If the answer is METAL,
it's not exactly groundbreaking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: metal
Meaning and definitions of metal, translation in Bangla
language for metal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of metal in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'metal'
What metal means in Bangla, metal meaning
in Bangla, metal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of metal in Bangla language.