সদস্য, অঙ্গ, সভ্য, ধারা, প্রত্যঙ্গঅঙ্গ প্রতঙ্গ, আইনসভার প্রতিনিধি
Noun(1) one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization(2) anything that belongs to a set or class(3) an external body part that projects from the body(4) an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations(5) the male sex organ (`member' is a euphemism
(1) a member of the drama club(2) she's an active member of Greenpeace(3) He was an active member of the Philharmonic Society, for which he conducted concerts.(4) Our host will be local historian, Jim Hegarty, who is also an active member of the Society.(5) At university, I was an active member of a society for magicians.(6) I was an active member of the Tolkien Society at the time of the first film.(7) After retirement she was town councillor and deputy mayor and was a member of many local societies.(8) No matter which two matrices are chosen, their matrix product will be a member of I.(9) He could feel his voice becoming huskier and his member was becoming uncomfortably hard in his wet jeans.(10) A finite sporadic simple group is a finite simple group which is not a member of one of the standard infinite families.(11) the male member(12) Kim was a college student from South Korea and an active member of the Film society in his university.(13) member of a given set(14) he became a member of the society(15) As befitting his academic stature, Edward Said was a member of countless organizations and societies.(16) a family member
(1) family member :: পরিবারের সদস্য
(2) team member :: দলের সদস্য
(3) staff member :: স্টাফ সদস্য
(4) become a member :: সদস্য হতে
(5) member name :: সদস্যের নাম
(6) board member :: বোর্ড সদস্য
(7) crew member :: ক্রু সদস্য
(8) member state :: সদস্য রাষ্ট্র
(9) member of the board :: বোর্ডের সদস্য
(10) new member :: নতুন সদেস্য
2. constituent ::
3. limb ::
4. phallus ::
5. appendage ::
6. fellow member ::
member, members, membership, memberships, nonmember, nonmembers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a MEMBER of
the Legion of Superheroes,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
I've been a MEMBER of the Kingsguard
since before you were born.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I mean, Einstein was a MEMBER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
- I am a MEMBER of the Small Council.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
the most important
and valued MEMBER of the group.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: member
Meaning and definitions of member, translation in Bangla
language for member with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of member in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'member'
What member means in Bangla, member meaning
in Bangla, member
definition, examples and pronunciation
of member in Bangla language.