জাদু, যাদু, জাদুবিদ্যা, মায়াবিদ্যা, কুহক, বাজি, ইন্দ্রজাল, মায়া, গুপ্ত শক্তি, গুপ্ত প্রভাব, ভেলকি, ম্যাজিক্, ভোজবাজি, ভোজবিদ্যা, ভোজবাজির কৌশল, মোহিনীবিদ্যাঐন্দ্রজালিক, যাদুকর, জাদুপূর্ণ, জাদুবিদ্যাসংক্রান্ত, ভোজবাজিপূর্ণ, মোহন, মোহিনী
Noun(1) any art that invokes supernatural powers(2) an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
Adjective(1) possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
(1) In Africa, the songs of crickets are said to have magic powers.(2) What makes people believe in magic , the supernatural and psychic powers?(3) The idea flourished at the Mepco Schlenk College, Sivakasi, when I saw similar software, which was termed by the Mepco students as pure magic .(4) The moments are too many, they are heart warming, and pure magic .(5) If Dennis the Menace remains in England, lovers of the beautiful game can anticipate many more moments of magic to store away in the memory banks.(6) Now when I call your name, I will tell you what element of magic to perform and demonstrate it.(7) Choosing a carpet can be difficult, but imagine if you had to select one on the strength of its magic powers.(8) Already this has earned plaudits as one of the best golf books ever written, and certainly its tale is one of pure magic .(9) It's a world of magic , beauty and celebration of the human form.(10) But a moment of magic from Adam Harris brought the Blues back into the game and set the stage for a memorable second half.(11) It seems that the ultimate mysteriousness of horses adds a quality of magic to the transactions of the gambler.(12) During the trial, Roulet testified that his lycanthropic ability was the result of a magic salve in his possession.(13) The much awaited magic moment arrived on July 20th in a moving opening ceremony.(14) In every big transaction there is a magic moment during which a man has surrendered a treasure, and during which the man who is due to receive it, has not yet done so.(15) You'll have seen the madcap clowning, close harmony singing, movie pastiches and magic performed by various performers in various guises.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I think I've discovered the magic formula├ö├ç├û said Japan's French coach Philippe Troussier.
(1) black magic :: কালো যাদু
(2) magic wand :: জাদুর কাঠি
(3) magic power :: জাদুকরি শক্তি
(4) magic number :: ম্যাজিক নম্বর
(5) like magic :: যাদুর মত
(6) do magic :: জাদু কি
(7) magic spell :: জাদু মন্ত্র
(8) magic potion :: জাদুকরি ঔষধ
(9) as if by magic :: জাদু দ্বারা যদি হিসাবে
(10) magic weapon :: জাদু অস্ত্র
1. supernatural ::
2. fascinating ::
3. marvelous ::
5. sorcery ::
6. conjuring tricks ::
7. allure ::
8. skill ::
9. thaumaturgy ::
10. deception ::
1. repulsion ::
magic, magical, magics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No visions. No MAGIC.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
to this MAGIC trick.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Oh, no. You didn't trade the food
for MAGIC beans, did you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
This blue MAGIC, this is money.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
isn't the only MAGIC these hands can do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: magic
Meaning and definitions of magic, translation in Bangla
language for magic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of magic in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'magic'
What magic means in Bangla, magic meaning
in Bangla, magic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of magic in Bangla language.