ক্ষিপ্ত, পাগল, উন্মাদ, উন্মত্ত, ক্ষিপ্তবৎ, বিকৃতমস্তিষ্ক, ক্রুদ্ধ, খেপাটে, খেপা, ক্ষিপ্ততাজনিত, বিকৃতবুদ্ধি, উন্মদ, উন্মাদী, উন্মাদগ্রস্ত, উত্তেজিত, ক্রোধাদ্দীপ্তক্রোধে উন্মত্ত
Adjective(1) roused to anger(2) affected with madness or insanity(3) marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion(4) very foolish
(1) The sports establishment, of course, is attacking him like a pack of mad dogs.(2) The future scenario gives him carte blanche to run riot with all these mad ideas.(3) There is a fine line between taking the stance of Ebenezer Scrooge, skimping on our generosity to friends and relatives, and going absolutely mad with the plastic.(4) I ask her to at least tell me why she's mad at me and she says, ├ö├ç├┐I'm sorry, I can't,├ö├ç├û and hangs up on me.(5) Fortunately, we're the only two people stupid enough to be out at that time in the morning and no one can witness the mad behaviour that is taking place in the bay.(6) The finale to our visit came the very next evening when we were taken on a VIP visit to the Regency Casino for a mad night of wild abandon at the slot machines.(7) Chimney sweep Steve Howard is so mad about vintage vehicles he has filled his driveway with fire engines - and even wants to buy his own plane.(8) He was too young to understand Akhenaten's mad ideas; many adults had problems comprehending them.(9) Life is mad with rushing from place to place and job to job.(10) Her claim is that the judgments you make of someone you're mad at, hurt by, or angry with, invariably apply to yourself.(11) He was being driven mad with all of this waiting.(12) Selena was more than mad at her daughter; she was furious.(13) I've disappeared countless times when I thought too many people thought I was mad or bad or loony.(14) I've never had a friend get so mad with me that they turn off the phone and not turn it back on for two days.(15) In the audience it was both a mad mayhem of frenetic bouncing and a sea of staring faces intrigued and in awe.(16) When I yell to get their attention, they get mad at me.
(1) go mad :: মাতা
(2) get mad :: ক্ষিপ্ত
(3) mad about :: সম্পর্কে ক্ষিপ্ত
(4) mad at :: পাগল
(5) mad cow :: ক্ষিপ্ত গাভী
(6) gone mad :: ক্ষিপ্ত সর্বস্বান্ত
(7) mad dog :: ক্ষিপ্ত কুকুর
(8) be mad :: আপনি উত্তর দিবেন না
(9) very mad :: খুব ক্ষিপ্ত
(10) going mad :: পাগল যাচ্ছে
1. insane ::
2. angry ::
3. foolish ::
4. enthusiastic about ::
5. frenzied ::
6. brainsick ::
7. huffy ::
8. frantic ::
1. delighted ::
mad, madly, madness, mads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you still having
MAD relations out there?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
- Are you still MAD about the sperm bank?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
You still MAD at us, boy?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
...and she'll get really MAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Like when my dog is MAD at me,
she tells me by peeing in my slippers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: mad
Meaning and definitions of mad, translation in Bengali language for mad with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mad in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mad"
What mad means in Bengali, mad meaning in Bengali, mad definition, examples and pronunciation of mad in Bengali language.