Noun(1) either of two saclike respiratory organs in the chest of vertebrates; serves to remove carbon dioxide and provide oxygen to the blood
(1) To be fair, it's not age so much as the lung condition I suffered from a few years ago which has put a stop to my running.(2) His treatise on the subject is the basis of our modern understanding of the pathology of the lung .(3) This is a hospital test where a narrow tube with a light and lens on the end is passed down the trachea and into the lung .(4) Other lung conditions such as lung cancer will need to be ruled out as part of the diagnosis.(5) This was followed by a cancer scare in 1985 when a section of her left lung was removed.(6) Finally she decided to go to a private doctor and realized that it was a severe lung disease.(7) To our knowledge this is the first description in a lung transplant recipient.(8) Chest examination showed some decreased air entry at her left lung base with a loud pleural rub.(9) In the case of the lung arteries, this can block off much of the circulation through the lungs.(10) He had to have half a lung removed and was forced to lay on his side or his back for five months.(11) As well as badly breaking his foot, he bruised a lung and broke his wrist, pelvis and two ribs in the fall.(12) Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men, followed by lung and bowel cancers.(13) A bit of the clot can break off and end up blocking a vessel in your lung , causing a pulmonary embolus.(14) After nasal epithelial cells, the lung is the second organ in contact with cadmium chloride.(15) This was illustrated in a randomised trial of screening for cancer of the lung .(16) She also suffered a mild heart attack due to the trauma and had a blood clot on her lung .
(1) lung cancer :: ফুসফুসের ক্যান্সার
(2) lung capacity :: ফুসফুসের ধারণক্ষমতা
(3) lung disease :: ফুসফুসের রোগ
(4) iron lung :: লোহার ফুসফুসের
(5) black lung :: কালো ফুসফুস
(6) lung abscess :: ফুসফুসের ফোড়া
1. lung ::
2. lobe ::
3. windbag ::
4. parade-ground ::
lung, lungful, lungfuls, lungs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Unless LUNG cancer
is the ambiance
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
show a little shadow on my LUNG.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
And the husband
with the LUNG cancer
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
just to let something as silly
as LUNG cancer take me down?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
A morally ambiguous confidence man
who smokes, has LUNG cancer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Bangla Dictionary: lung
Meaning and definitions of lung, translation in Bangla
language for lung with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lung in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lung'
What lung means in Bangla, lung meaning
in Bangla, lung
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lung in Bangla language.