Noun(1) a midday meal
Verb(1) take the midday meal(2) provide a midday meal for
(1) He finished his lunch with his friend, Luke, before proceeding to leave his tray at a counter.(2) We had a quick picnic lunch at one of the wooden tables and set off.(3) do join us for lunch(4) As I ate my packed lunch , I wandered through the tiny cemetery butted against the church.(5) We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.(6) I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.(7) An excellent buffet lunch was prepared and served by the trainees in catering.(8) a vegetarian lunch(9) public relations people lunch their clients there(10) There is also a lunch menu, priced at Ôö¼├║17 for three courses.(11) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(12) We enjoyed a relaxing leisurely lunch before starting the afternoon session.(13) But meanwhile George's mother had cooked a delicious Sunday lunch .(14) They had just finished their lunch in the cafeteria.(15) Meanwhile, Jimmy was in school eating lunch with his friends.(16) We need to get our school lunch programs back in healthy order.
(1) have lunch :: দুপুরের খাবার খাও
(2) lunch box :: দুপুরের খাবারের পাত্র
(3) after lunch :: দুপুরের খাবারের পরে
(4) lunch break :: দুপুরের খাবার বিরতি
(5) packed lunch :: বস্তাবন্দী লাঞ্চ
(6) have a lunch :: দুপুরের খাবার আছে
(7) free lunch :: বিনামূল্যে দুপুরের খাবার
(8) before lunch :: মধ্যাহ্ন বিরতির আগেই
(9) at lunch :: মধ্যাহ্নভোজনে
(10) business lunch :: ব্যবসা লাঞ্চ
1. midday meal ::
2. luncheon ::
3. brunch ::
4. light meal ::
5. snack ::
6. power lunch ::
lunch, lunched, lunches, lunching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm no expert,
but in the context of a LUNCH invitation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Bernadette and my mother are having
a get-to-know-you LUNCH at the deli.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Go on. Give him your LUNCH money.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
In the course of our lives, how much
LUNCH money has been taken from us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Mm, fine. Maybe I'll have LUNCH
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Bangla Dictionary: lunch
Meaning and definitions of lunch, translation in Bangla
language for lunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lunch in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lunch'
What lunch means in Bangla, lunch meaning
in Bangla, lunch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lunch in Bangla language.