ভাগ্যবান, সৌভাগ্যশালী, কপালী, কপালে, সৌভাগ্যজনক, লক্ষ্মীমন্তশুভ, ভাগ্যবান্, পয়মন্ত়, জোরকপালে, সৌভাগ্যপূর্ণ, সৌভাগ্যদায়ক, সৌভাগ্যসূচক
Adjective(1) occurring by chance(2) having or bringing good fortune(3) presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
(1) See, it's times like these when I realise how lucky I am.(2) Many anglers are lucky to catch one or two fish per season.(3) But a lot of people here, you know, they feel pretty lucky just to get that.(4) But talking to Tomas, I realise how incredibly lucky I am.(5) But he thinks himself lucky in a way.(6) The mistake is quickly discovered, but the soldier counts himself incredibly lucky .(7) She felt so lucky to be the one able to have this son.(8) A lucky few have mosquito nets and under each of them huddle several athletes.(9) If I'm lucky enough to survive I will probably be wheelchair-bound by then.(10) I never was lucky in love and I thought that you were the one.(11) Bands should think themselves lucky to achieve such heights just once in their careers.(12) We are lucky to live in a democracy and should not waste this opportunity.(13) Such sights make us guys realise how lucky we are after all.(14) And I was extremely lucky to escape without any injuries.(15) If you've never heard that song, count yourself incredibly lucky .(16) I don't know how I got so lucky to get a girlfriend like you.
(1) you are lucky :: তুমি ভাগ্যবান
(2) lucky charm :: ভাগ্যবান কবজ
(3) lucky man :: ভাগ্যবান মানুষ
(4) very lucky :: খুব ভাগ্যবান
(5) lucky girl :: ভাগ্যবান মেয়ে
(6) be lucky :: ভাগ্যবান
(7) lucky guy :: ভাগ্যবান লোক
(8) happy-go-lucky :: যেমন খুশি তেমনভাবে
(9) get lucky :: পেতে ভাগ্যবান
(10) lucky day :: শুভ দিন
1. fortunate ::
2. providential ::
3. golden ::
1. hapless ::
2. unfortunate ::
3. unhappy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
We're outlaws. Outlaws
steal. You're LUCKY we didn't kill you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Lord Stark's LUCKY he still has a head.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Let's say we get LUCKY.
l mean, incredibly LUCKY,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
It's a LUCKY thing none of them were trained
by a master-at-arms like your Ser Rodrik.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: lucky
Meaning and definitions of lucky, translation in Bengali language for lucky with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lucky in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lucky"
What lucky means in Bengali, lucky meaning in Bengali, lucky definition, examples and pronunciation of lucky in Bengali language.