লাইসেন্স, অনুমতিপত্র, অনুমতি, অনুজ্ঞাপত্র, উত্পাদনের অনুমতি, বিক্রয়ের অনুমতি, অতিরিক্ত স্বাধীনতা, উচ্ছৃঙ্খলতা, লাম্পট্য, নিয়মলজ্ঘনঅনুজ্ঞাপত্র দেত্তয়া, অনুমতি দেত্তয়া, পরত্তয়ানা দেত্তয়া, ক্ষমতা দেত্তয়াঅনুজ্ঞা, স্বাধীনতার অপব্যবহার, অনুমতি বা লাইসেন্স দেওয়া
Noun(1) a legal document giving official permission to do something(2) freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech(3) excessive freedom; lack of due restraint(4) the act of giving a formal (usually written
Verb(1) authorize officially
(1) Although I rant, there's no doubt that creative contributions from the world's artists would be poorer in the absence of artistic license .(2) So far, two ice cream manufacturers have managed to snag the official license for low-carb super-premium ice cream products.(3) A pilot's license gives them permission to knock on the door.(4) And did you have to sort of take a bit of dramatic license with the facts?(5) The overall effect is what you're after, and artistic license forgives slight errors.(6) I guess Conrad's just practicing some artistic license .(7) The authority to license television stations, sanction newspapers and to regulate cell phone companies was recently transferred to a commission whose members were chosen by the US.(8) Although there is some dramatic license , the writers and director have clearly done their research into the condition.(9) Though their logos still appear on game boxes it is simply artistic license ; as independent entitles they have ceased to exist.(10) If they were to have the use of these codes, they would be able to maintain, modify or even license the Object Codes.(11) Equally important, it protects freedom from itself, tempering excesses of individual license by postulating a higher moral code.(12) They've been given tacit permission, if not license , to hurl themselves at them.(13) logging is permitted under license from the Forest Service(14) It revealed on Saturday how the firm was dumped amid allegations it had not made enough effort to license its sites.(15) A number of international goods are manufactured locally under license .(16) The result: both will soon tire of the cost and settle out-of-court, opting to license each other's intellectual property.
(1) license plate :: অনুমতি ফলক
(2) driver's license :: ড্রাইভিং লাইসেন্স
(3) driving license :: ড্রাইভিং লাইসেন্স
(4) driver license :: চালকের অনুমোদন
(5) license number :: অনুজ্ঞাপত্র নম্বর
(6) business license :: ব্যবসার লাইসেন্স
(7) license agreement :: লাইসেন্স চুক্তি
(8) license fee :: লাইসেন্স ফি
(9) marriage license :: নিকাহ্নামা
(10) license plate number :: লাইসেন্স প্লেট নম্বর
1. permit ::
2. permission ::
3. disregard for the facts ::
তথ্য জন্য উপেক্ষা
4. permit ::
5. certify ::
সত্য করিয়া বলা
1. prohibition ::
2. proscription ::
license, licensed, licenses, licensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here's your LICENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I'm going to the DMV tomorrow to get
my LICENSE changed before I shrink back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
...committed in your car, bearing
your LICENSE plates, coming to me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
You know, I gotta ask, why didn't you just
get a LICENSE at 16 like everybody else?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
never had a driver's LICENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: license
Meaning and definitions of license, translation in Bangla
language for license with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of license in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'license'
What license means in Bangla, license meaning
in Bangla, license
definition, examples and pronunciation
of license in Bangla language.