লাইব্রেরি, গ্রন্থাগার, পাঠকক্ষ, পুস্তকসংগ্রহ, পাঠগৃহ, পাঠভবণ, পুঁথিশালা, পড়ার জায়গা ইত্যাদিপাঠাগার
Noun(1) a room where books are kept(2) a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing(3) a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study(4) (computing(5) a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
(1) When interrupted or just merely looking up, common places like my bedroom, the library or my school gym are foreign to me.(2) By publicly borrowing library books, patrons forfeit any constitutional protections they may have had in their reading habits.(3) He was cordial and invited me to his small private drawing room and library .(4) His annotated score, as well as a beautifully bound presentation copy signed by every member of the orchestra, is among the thousands of scores and sound recordings in the library .(5) The property includes eight bedrooms, a library , study, a conservatory, and two wine cellars.(6) The museum houses a library with about 60,000 books related to Gandhi and the various causes he espoused.(7) It is a single-family four-bedroom house, with a living room, dining room, library , kitchen, two bathrooms, yard and garage.(8) For sixty years the Geology Museum remained in the public library building.(9) there was a library that Uncle Hilbert used as his study(10) This included various workshops and activities and visiting speakers were available to youngsters in the library and the school hall.(11) A Dutch publisher plans to release the complete series in a library of 12 hardcovers.(12) There are two formal reception rooms on the ground floor, as well as a kitchen, breakfast room, library , study, conservatory and guest bathroom.(13) In 1911 the collection was placed on view in a third-floor gallery at the new public library building at Forty-second Street.(14) After adding on more casual spaces, he'll turn a little-used living room into a library , study, or game room.(15) You can use the kitchen, the library , the living room.(16) a school library
(1) library card :: লাইব্রেরী কার্ড
(2) library science :: গ্রন্থাগার বিজ্ঞান
(3) public library :: গণ গ্রন্থাগার
(4) library assistant :: গ্রন্থাগার সহায়ক
(5) library book :: গ্রন্থাগার বই
(6) digital library :: ডিজিটাল লাইব্রেরী
(7) reference library :: রেফারেন্স লাইব্রেরি
(8) library paste :: গ্রন্থাগার পেস্ট
(9) video library :: ভিডিও লাইব্রেরী
(10) lending library :: ঋণদান গ্রন্থাগার
1. program library ::
2. subroutine library ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In a LIBRARY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Fort Knox doesn't have
a secret physics lending LIBRARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
So I went to Maester Volarik's LIBRARY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
When the Great Library burned,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
They say the Citadel
has the largest LIBRARY in the world.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: library
Meaning and definitions of library, translation in Bangla
language for library with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of library in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'library'
What library means in Bangla, library meaning
in Bangla, library
definition, examples and pronunciation
of library in Bangla language.