লিভার, লেভার, ভারোত্তোলন-দণ্ডলিভার দ্বারা চালান, লেভার দ্বারা চালান
Noun(1) a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum(2) a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum(3) a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
Verb(1) to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
(1) As you try to lever them into position, they seem to suddenly sprout extra limbs to match the extra decibels they are producing.(2) The thief was then chased down the main street by neighbours, but managed to escape, leaving behind a tyre lever , torch and some of his clothing.(3) Hesitantly, Ian pushed the gear lever into reverse and slowly let the clutch out.(4) rich countries use foreign aid as a lever to promote political pluralism(5) Mr Milburn said that community empowerment at neighbourhood level will be a future lever for change.(6) she pulled a lever at the base of the cage(7) First, make sure the locking lever is in the up position.(8) Now the English wall had broken, and the Normans were able to lever open the cracks.(9) At present the EU has a powerful lever to put pressure on candidate countries to pay more than lip service to demands for minority rights.(10) Reacting quickly, I attempted to squeeze the left brake lever .(11) As he issued the words his hand came down and pushed the throttle lever forward.(12) The puncture took somewhat longer to repair as I couldn't find my pump, puncture repair kit or those little plastic bits you need to lever the tyre off.(13) I panicked, something I rarely do, and pressed the throttle lever .(14) a tyre lever(15) Heaven knows what kind of implements he used - perhaps a tyre lever and a power drill!(16) In Book II Heron discusses lifting heavy objects with a lever , a pulley, a wedge, or a screw.
(1) gear lever :: গিয়ার লিভার
(2) lever arm :: লিভার হাত
(3) shift lever :: স্থানান্তর লিভার
(4) brake lever :: ব্রেক লিভার
(5) clutch lever :: ছোঁ লিভার
(6) control lever :: নিয়ন্ত্রণ লিভার
(7) gear shift lever :: গিয়ার শিফট লিভার
(8) throttle lever :: শ্বাসনালী লিভার
(9) hand lever :: হাত লিভার
(10) lever up :: আপ লিভার
1. crowbar ::
2. bar ::
3. jimmy ::
4. pry ::
কিছুর মধ্যে উঁকি মারা
5. prize ::
6. force ::
7. wrench ::
8. pull ::
9. wrest ::
10. heave ::
11. jimmy ::
lever, leverage, leverages, levered, levering, levers, unilever
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Give me a fulcrum and a LEVER
and I can move the Earth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
By pushing a LEVER at the end
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
If you'll kindly pull that LEVER.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
You use this LEVER to draw the string.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
(CROSSBOW LEVER DRAGGING)
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: lever
Meaning and definitions of lever, translation in Bangla
language for lever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lever in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lever'
What lever means in Bangla, lever meaning
in Bangla, lever
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lever in Bangla language.