শেখা, জানা, শিখা, শিক্ষা করা, পড়া করা, জ্ঞান অর্জন করা, দক্ষতা অর্জন করা, অবগত হত্তয়া, অনুভব করামুখস্থ করা বা রাখা, খবর পাওয়া, জানতে পারা
Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: শিখতে
(2) learn about :: সম্পর্কে জানতে
(3) live and learn :: শিখুন এবং বাচুন
(4) learn by heart :: মন থেকে শিখেছি
(5) learn from :: কাছ থেকে শিখতে
(6) eager to learn :: শিখতে আগ্রহী
(7) learn quickly :: দ্রুত জানতে
(8) learn to read :: পড়া শিখতে
(9) learn of :: জানতে
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
একটি জ্ঞান অর্জন
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It took me weeks
to LEARN my way around the camp.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
You know, plus I have got to
LEARN how to spell Hofstadter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
- This is C.
- I'm not going to LEARN Morse code...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
take more risks,
LEARN another language.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Bangla Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Bangla
language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of learn in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'learn'
What learn means in Bangla, learn meaning
in Bangla, learn
definition, examples and pronunciation
of learn in Bangla language.