যোগদান করা, সংযুক্ত করা বা হওয়া, কাজে যোগ দেওয়াসংযুক্ত করা, লাগা, মিলিত করান, মিলিত করা, সম্বদ্ধ করা, জুড়া, সংযুক্ত হত্তয়া, যুক্ত করা, সঙ্গী হত্তয়া, সদস্য হত্তয়া, মিলিত হত্তয়া, যোগ দেত্তয়া, দলে যোগ দেত্তয়া, যোগদান করা, সংযোগ করা, জোড় বাঁধা, জোড়া লাগানো, জোড়া দেত্তয়া, জোড়ামিলন, জোড়, সংযোগ
Noun(1) the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made(2) a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
Verb(1) become part of; become a member of a group or organization(2) cause to become joined or linked(3) come into the company of(4) make contact or come together(5) be or become joined or united or linked
(1) countries join together to abolish restrictions on trade(2) I would join what is known as the simplicity movement.(3) to join sb for a meal(4) His request to the supporters of his contention is to join him at least for a mile or a few yards to strengthen the nation.(5) So this is another one of those opportunities that we all have to join together.(6) They are competing in terms of business but will join together when it will help to bring about benefits for retail across the board.(7) If you have to break out of the bottom, most of the time the knot to the boom will go before the superglued join .(8) Not even the quietest in the group could help but join in the festivities.(9) join the paragraphs together(10) She was determined to keep him out and so had sealed the join between their two Planes of Existence.(11) Most members join clubs for fitness, but they stay for fun.(12) Let us join together to buy it by private purchase.(13) Three Blackburn schools are to join together to allow children from different backgrounds to make new friends.(14) China, despite their presently weak technology, will soon join the fray.(15) I am sure you will join me in wishing him every success(16) The capillary sprouts eventually join together to form a new network, with arterioles supplying them and venules draining them.
(1) to join :: যোগদান করতে
(2) join in :: যোগ দিতে
(3) join up :: যোগ দিন
(4) join the army :: সেনাবাহিনী তে যোগদান কর
(5) join venture :: ভেঞ্চার যোগ দিতে
(6) join together :: একসাথে যোগদান
(7) join a club :: একটি ক্লাবে যোগদান
(8) join hands :: হাত যোগদান
(9) please join us :: আমাদের সঙ্গে যোগদান করুন
(10) join forces :: যৌথ বাহিনী
1. union ::
2. juncture ::
3. fasten ::
4. combine ::
5. team up with ::
6. sign up with ::
দিয়ে সাইন আপ
7. meet ::
9. conjoin ::
10. fall in ::
11. bring together ::
1. demit ::
অভিষোকে হইতে মুক্তি দেত্তয়া
join, joined, joining, joins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
By the way, you didn't JOIN us
because you stuffed yourself...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Care to JOIN me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
My mother wishes me
to let Lord Eddard JOIN the Night's Watch.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Ser Davos, JOIN us.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Do you wanna JOIN us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Bangla Dictionary: join
Meaning and definitions of join, translation in Bangla
language for join with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of join in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'join'
What join means in Bangla, join meaning
in Bangla, join
definition, examples and pronunciation
of join in Bangla language.