অভিপ্রায়, উদ্দেশ্য, লক্ষ্য, পরিকল্পনা, অভিমতি, সংকল্প, কার্যবস্তএকনিষ্ঠ, একাগ্র, অভিনিবিষ্ট, দৃঢ়সঙ্কল্প, সাগ্রহ, আগ্রহাম্বিত, অনন্যচিত্তে, অনন্য
Noun(1) an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions(2) the intended meaning of a communication
Adjective(1) giving or marked by complete attention to
(1) And no matter what people say she is quite intent on fulfilling that dream.(2) Chase stepped back and simply regarded me with an intent stare that made me squirm unconsciously.(3) Now, decades since those heady days, two Irish businessmen are intent on waging their own space race.(4) Second, many advisers are still intent on chasing high returns.(5) They were intent on driving the Portuguese out of this tropical paradise and claiming it for themselves.(6) Burley understands the mood though, and is intent on lifting it.(7) But the contest was far from over as the two international challengers were intent on playing their hands late.(8) He also warned their opposition could backfire because he was now intent on deregulating the restaurant sector.(9) The couple are intent on keeping Lucy in touch with her roots.(10) They will no doubt be intent on making it one to remember.(11) Jacqui turned from his intent gaze and stared out the window of the carriage.(12) She looked Mike directly in the eyes, catching the intent green eyed gaze head on.(13) He was very intent on this task, as if he fancied himself a latter-day St. Francis.(14) His gaze was intent , and my face was hot, but I couldn't think of what to say next.(15) Danny looked up to see Cameron at the door, leaning back against it with an intent look in his eyes.(16) The assumption is that the Bank of England is intent on tightening policy over the coming months, but its decisions will depend on the data.
(1) letter of intent :: অভিপ্রায় চিঠি
(2) statement of intent :: উদ্দেশ্য বিবৃতি
(3) intent on :: অভিপ্রায়
(4) malicious intent :: দূষিত অভিপ্রায়
(5) intent to :: ইচ্ছুক
(6) eagerly intent :: সাগ্রহে অভিপ্রায়
1. bent on ::
2. attentive ::
4. aim ::
5. purpose ::
6. purport ::
intent, intently, intentness, intents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
INTENT on keepin' us
from marchin' for Glory
in the mornin'.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
if you're INTENT
on fooling a vigilant eye.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Amy is studying the time lag
between INTENT and awareness,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Bangla Dictionary: intent
Meaning and definitions of intent, translation in Bangla
language for intent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intent in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'intent'
What intent means in Bangla, intent meaning
in Bangla, intent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of intent in Bangla language.