আবেশন, আনয়ন, প্রস্তাবনা, অধিষ্ঠানকরণ, গ্রহণ, ভূমিকা, প্রবৃত্ত করান, আরোহমুখবন্ধ, প্রবর্তন, প্রবেশ, অভিষেক, প্রতিষ্ঠা, সূচনা
Noun(1) a formal entry into an organization or position or office(2) an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF(3) reasoning from detailed facts to general principles(4) stimulation that calls up (draws forth(5) the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time(6) an act that sets in motion some course of events
(1) Among the Zulu, King Shaka abolished initiation and substituted military induction for males.(2) In military induction the conflict is much more subtle involving society's need for security and its need for ethics.(3) At their induction into a parish, priests are given what is called ├ö├ç├┐real, actual and corporeal possession├ö├ç├û of a parish.(4) I had been driven down this highway on the way to my military induction ordeal.(5) Introduction to the library starts during students' initial induction .(6) Controlled adjustable manufacturing method for variable laminations used in electro-magnetic induction devices(7) Mass recruitment, induction and education training for new members;(8) At 810 nm, on the other hand, the frequency of stress induction was much lower.(9) First, it seems to be that I agree that induction does not prove something; however, it also appeared to me that we both agreed that it was an ├ö├ç├┐indicator.├ö├ç├û(10) A fair number of today's soldiers arrive at induction centers with only a basic knowledge of military traditions and of the Army's rich battle heritage.(11) I was still on military time from my induction to government service.(12) This applies not only to the initial induction of the two pollination regimes on plants, but also to subsequent field and greenhouse experiments.(13) There are techniques to critical thinking, such as the careful application of logic or the alternative application of deduction and induction .(14) The induction of CAM is considered a stress response which maintains a positive carbon balance.(15) Her faction had been the cause of his induction into the organization and was directly responsible for whether he kept working with Mack and Emma or not.(16) Some events that proceeded my ac actual induction in the Army are really a part of this story.
(1) induction training :: আনয়ন প্রশিক্ষণ
(2) induction motor :: আবেশ মোটর
(3) magnetic induction :: চৌম্বক আনয়ন
(4) mathematical induction :: গাণিতিক আনয়ন
(5) induction coil :: ইনডাকশন কয়েল
(6) induction heating :: আবেশ উত্তাপন
(7) induction course :: আনয়ন অবশ্যই
(8) induction furnace :: আনয়ন চুল্লি
(9) induction hardening :: আনয়ন শক্ত
1. trigger ::
2. inductance ::
3. generalization ::
5. initiation ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: induction
Meaning and definitions of induction, translation in Bangla
language for induction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of induction in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'induction'
What induction means in Bangla, induction meaning
in Bangla, induction
definition, examples and pronunciation
of induction in Bangla language.