ক্ষতিপূরণ, শাস্তি এড়াইবার ব্যবস্থা, ক্ষতি এড়াইবার ব্যবস্থা, নিরাপত্তা, খেসারৎ, লোকসান এড়াইবার ব্যবস্থাখেসারত, ক্ষতিপূরণস্বরূপ অর্থ, ক্ষয়ক্ষতির হাত থেকে নিরাপত্তা
Noun(1) protection against future loss(2) legal exemption from liability for damages(3) a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
(1) indemnity from prosecution(2) The Chinese government ceded Hong Kong to Great Britain and paid an indemnity for lost and damaged property.(3) The money, he said, was an indemnity from the Argentine government for jailing him during the last military regime.(4) a deed of indemnity(5) The difference, however, is that the risk has not been excluded from the policy and therefore, we have always been providing an indemnity in respect of legal liability for such claims.(6) That is, no claim other than the claims for indemnity under the insurance policies: in contemplation at the time of entering into the deed.(7) indemnity insurance(8) letter of indemnity(9) Protection and indemnity insurance protects against third parties and environmental damage.(10) A policy of reinsurance is an agreement by way of complete or partial indemnity to the insurer.(11) Even without the terms of a trust deed, an indemnity would arise, naturally, from the Trustee's office, Octavo Investments v Knight, for example.(12) As the accounts stated, the loss was due to claims under a policy written for the solicitors' indemnity fund and for bad debts on reinsurance recoveries.(13) no indemnity will be given for loss of cash(14) indemnity against future losses(15) There is no certainty that the IHS will be awarded all the costs it incurs and it is adamant that it cannot take part in the tribunal if guarantees of indemnity are not given.(16) This community was supposed to be regulated by balance, and that at least the major powers had a right to expect compensation and indemnities to maintain it.
(1) letter of indemnity :: ক্ষতিপূরণের অক্ষর
(2) indemnity insurance :: ক্ষতিপূরণ বীমা
(3) indemnity bond :: ক্ষতিপূরণ - পত্র
(4) indemnity letter :: শাস্তি এড়াইবার চিঠি
1. insurance ::
2. compensation ::
3. salary ::
4. amends ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: indemnity
Meaning and definitions of indemnity, translation in Bengali language for indemnity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of indemnity in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "indemnity"
What indemnity means in Bengali, indemnity meaning in Bengali, indemnity definition, examples and pronunciation of indemnity in Bengali language.