Adjective(1) not based on fact; existing only in the imagination
(1) It also only worked, he noted, when certain imaginary parts of two complex numbers cancelled out.(2) I couldn't go into my own imaginary world far away and try to block out all of these problems.(3) Not only is he a modern star playing a classic star, he's playing him as an imaginary figure.(4) The view that dreams are merely the imaginary fulfilments of repressed wishes is hopelessly out of date.(5) He invented imaginary worlds in which he was the king, and everyone had obey him.(6) What was most perplexing was that in using these subtle and imaginary numbers it was possible to solve cubic equations.(7) The idea is based on an ingenious use of the properties of imaginary numbers.(8) The blood was fake and the flames imaginary , but the task facing the emergency services could have been very real.(9) These fears are mainly imaginary , and most are born of a highly developed imagination gone astray.(10) To escape reality, I invented an imaginary world and began writing poetry.(11) The mandala represents an imaginary palace that is contemplated during meditation.(12) It lies halfway between Orkney and Shetland on an imaginary line dividing the North Sea from the North Atlantic.(13) In the first place, the film depicts some imaginary breed of gracious and principled gangsters.(14) This image is of an imaginary circle that each person draws around him/herself.(15) I bowed to an imaginary crowd and pretended to thank my parents and all who believed in me.(16) Don't get into obeying imaginary voices in your head or anything daft like that.
(1) imaginary line :: কাল্পনিক রেখা
(2) imaginary part :: কাল্পনিক অংশ
(3) imaginary number :: কাল্পনিক সংখ্যা
(4) imaginary world :: কাল্পনিক বিশ্বের
(5) imaginary enemy :: কাল্পনিক শত্রু
1. unreal ::
4. fictitious ::
5. pretend ::
6. make-believe ::
7. mythical ::
8. mythological ::
9. fabulous ::
10. fanciful ::
11. storybook ::
12. fantastic ::
13. made-up ::
14. dreamed-up ::
17. fancied ::
18. illusory ::
19. illusive ::
21. visionary ::
22. imaginary number ::
23. complex number ::
1. actual ::
2. real ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Was that the IMAGINARY
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Do you understand that Stephanie's
not here to treat your IMAGINARY ailments?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
They were not friends.
They were IMAGINARY colleagues.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
It cannot be blind luck or some
IMAGINARY relative who saves us.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Not to mention IMAGINARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: imaginary
Meaning and definitions of imaginary, translation in Bangla
language for imaginary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of imaginary in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'imaginary'
What imaginary means in Bangla, imaginary meaning
in Bangla, imaginary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of imaginary in Bangla language.