Noun(1) impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
(1) he died after a long illness(2) he has a serious illness(3) I've never missed a day's work through illness(4) The focus is on the patient's response to the illness rather than on the illness itself.(5) In the early stages, signs and symptoms can be similar to many other more common illnesses like flu.(6) Many cardiac and systemic illnesses can affect the left side of the heart.(7) It can be used to relieve a number of illnesses from migraines to arthritis.(8) He started his career at a time when many of the vanquished diseases and illnesses of today were still killers.(9) People with excess body fat have a greater risk for such illnesses as diabetes and hypertension.(10) There is an increased risk of injury from falls and people are more prone to seasonal illnesses like flu.(11) The children are never free from illnesses and disease, always hungry, always listless.(12) The loss of benefits can lead to illnesses such as diabetes and cancer going untreated.(13) And if you do not cure that sickness, other illnesses will attack and make it weaker.(14) People say that it can help people with illnesses such as arthritis and Parkinson's syndrome.(15) Other viral illnesses include influenza, the common cold, Lassa fever, and ebola.(16) Pox or syphilis was ubiquitous and remedies for illnesses were few and often not effective.
(1) mental illness :: মানসিক অসুখ
(2) serious illness :: গুরুতর অসুস্থতা
(3) terminal illness :: টার্মিনাল অসুস্থতা
(4) recover from an illness :: কোন অসুস্থতা থেকে পুনরুদ্ধার
(5) sudden illness :: হঠাৎ অসুস্থতা
(6) minor illness :: সামান্য শরীরখারাপ
(7) recover from illness :: অসুস্থতা থেকে পুনরুদ্ধার
(8) medical case of illness :: অসুস্থতার চিকিৎসা ক্ষেত্রে
(9) state of an illness :: কোন অসুস্থতা রাজ্যের
(10) stomach illness :: পেট অসুস্থতা
1. sickness ::
2. disease ::
3. ailment ::
4. complaint ::
5. disorder ::
6. malady ::
7. affliction ::
8. indisposition ::
10. poor health ::
11. infirmity ::
12. infection ::
13. virus ::
14. bug ::
15. contagion ::
1. health ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and my ILLNESS was no excuse
for my behavior.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
I'm so sorry to hear
about his ILLNESS.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
I've been diagnosed with mom's ILLNESS.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
And you're quite certain
he died of a natural ILLNESS?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Well, if you were
referring to her ILLNESS
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Bangla Dictionary: illness
Meaning and definitions of illness, translation in Bangla
language for illness with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of illness in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'illness'
What illness means in Bangla, illness meaning
in Bangla, illness
definition, examples and pronunciation
of illness in Bangla language.