ন্যায়বান, প্রতিশ্রুতিরক্ষাশীল, সত্, ভাল, সচ্চরিত্র, আন্তরিক, সত্যবাদী, সরল, সততাপরায়ণ, সাধু, সতীত্বপূর্ণসততাপরায়ন
Adjective(1) not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent(2) without dissimulation; frank(3) worthy of being depended on(4) without pretensions(5) marked by truth(6) not forged(7) gained or earned without cheating or stealing
(1) I love to eat as much as the next guy, but I also love simplicity - honest food that nourishes, that lets ingredients speak for themselves.(2) Remember, your compliments must be honest , sincere and genuine.(3) It's an honest mistake and an assumption we've all made I'm sure.(4) We would like to thank all the students who gave us honest and sincere information on a broad range of issues in their lives.(5) Even unusually honest journalists are not free of faults.(6) He described the episode last summer as ├ö├ç├┐an honest mistake.├ö├ç├û(7) Harley shrugged, but then decided to give her his honest , sincere reply.(8) I've been neglecting my journal but I'm determined to try harder, honest .(9) And the woman draws herself up and delivers a stirring dialogue on her right to stay there and earn an honest living.(10) References attached to the form described him as ├ö├ç├┐reliable, honest and trustworthy├ö├ç├û.(11) They both are very direct men, they both are very honest and sincere men and they both are men who don't mince their words.(12) What is forgotten in most of the talk about litter on our streets and indiscriminate dumping is that it is the law-abiding, honest and upright members of the community that have to pay to have it cleaned up.(13) For a transaction of this magnitude to be successful, all parties involved must be honest , sincere and truthful to one another.(14) In general, focus group discussions consisted of honest , open and frank opinions of what the students thought about the class.(15) It is becoming hard to find genuinely honest and readable accounts of football.(16) I'm partial to having fish filleted before me, but a good, simple, honest pan of crÔö£┬¼pes Suzette is tough to beat.
(1) to be honest :: সত্যি বলতে
(2) be honest :: সৎ হও
(3) honest man :: সৎ মানুষ
(4) honest person :: সৎ লোক
(5) good and honest :: ভাল ও সৎ
(6) honest people :: সৎ মানুষ
(7) clean and honest :: পরিষ্কার এবং সৎ
(8) honest girl :: সৎ মেয়ে
1. upright ::
2. truthful ::
3. genuine ::
4. honorable ::
5. fair ::
7. good ::
1. dishonest ::
2. lying ::
3. mendacious ::
honest, honester, honestest, honestly, honesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's an HONEST man and
he's your best chance
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
To be HONEST,
I don't think it's going to work out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
You need proof
of my HONEST intentions.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
I'd like your HONEST opinion on something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
You don't drink it for the flavor, to be HONEST.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: honest
Meaning and definitions of honest, translation in Bangla
language for honest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honest in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'honest'
What honest means in Bangla, honest meaning
in Bangla, honest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of honest in Bangla language.