শোনা, শ্রবণশুনা, শ্রবণ করা, কর্ণপাত করা, বিচার করা, সংবাদ করা, শোনা
Verb(1) perceive (sound(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) examine or hear (evidence or a case(4) receive a communication from someone(5) listen and pay attention
(1) We often hear of private records being dumped illegally or information being stolen.(2) I sent an email to the minister informing him that I expect to hear of his resignation in coming days.(3) I can't hear!(4) If anyone has more information, I would be most interested to hear of it.(5) To hear cases, the judges sit in Chambers of seven, appointed on a rotating basis from within each Section.(6) I suspect we will hear of more research like this as mobile-phone using cohorts in the population age.(7) he did not hear very well(8) I was shocked to hear of her death(9) He may be willing to listen but will he hear anything that's said?(10) stay away from there, do you hear?(11) I won't hear of such idiocy(12) Her voice was so quite that he almost didn't hear her over the sound of the river.(13) It helped her hear some vowel sounds in the lower frequencies, but that was all.(14) if you would like to join the committee, we would love to hear from you(15) But there is no record that He ever refused to hear the prayer of anyone; not even the lowest.(16) we can see and hear at the same time
(1) to hear :: শুনতে
(2) hear from :: কাছ থেকে শুনেছি
(3) hear of :: শুনতে
(4) hear about :: সম্পর্কে শুনতে
(5) hear that :: শুনি যে
(6) not hear :: শোনা যাচ্ছে না
(7) hear out :: ভাল করে শুনে দেখ
(8) did not hear :: শুনিনি
(9) hear to :: শুনে
1. perceive sound ::
2. perceive ::
3. listen to ::
4. be informed ::
5. try ::
6. acknowledge ::
7. take heed ::
চিন্তা - ভাবনা
8. get wind ::
1. ignore ::
hear, heard, hearer, hearers, hears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's so very touching to HEAR.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
We can't HEAR you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
At night you can HEAR the wind
howling through the gaps.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
you'll HEAR the scrape
of a footstep behind you,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
When they show up, we'll HEAR
whatever their dumb story is
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Bangla Dictionary: hear
Meaning and definitions of hear, translation in Bangla
language for hear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hear in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hear'
What hear means in Bangla, hear meaning
in Bangla, hear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hear in Bangla language.