স্বাস্থ্য, অনাময, শারীরিক অদস্থা, স্বাস্থ্যকামনা, গতর, আরোগ্যশারিরীক অবস্থা
Noun(1) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease(2) the general condition of body and mind
(1) the government's health policy(2) One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.(3) The raven indicates serious illness, obstacles to health and a decline in the life force.(4) a health risk(5) a standard for measuring the financial health of a company(6) he was restored to health(7) The site makes the list of shame for potential risk to public health and to the environment.(8) He is satisfied that there was no health risk from the clean-up of the first site.(9) People who are excluded from work have worse health and a lower expectation of life.(10) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality.(11) Fortunately, regular exercise, eating well and maintaining good overall health can slow these changes.(12) More and more people are piling on the pounds and putting their health at risk.(13) Your children's health is at risk if you are often to be found lying on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a packet of crisps.(14) The Association is a charitable organisation to promote good mental health and to assist the mentally ill.(15) It may be that associated with ongoing stress her mental health has deteriorated.(16) Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
(1) health care :: স্বাস্থ্যসেবা
(2) health insurance :: স্বাস্থ্য বীমা
(3) good health :: সুস্বাস্থ্য
(4) health club :: হেলথ ক্লাবে
(5) public health :: জনস্বাস্থ্য
(6) mental health :: মানসিক সাস্থ্য
(7) in good health :: ভাল স্বাস্থ্য
(8) poor health :: খারাপ স্বাস্থ্য
(9) health food :: স্বাস্থ্যকর খাবারের
(10) health and safety :: স্বাস্থ্য এবং নিরাপত্তা
1. well-being ::
2. physical state ::
3. wellness ::
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ For good King Robert's HEALTH
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I'll give you those 67 hostages
in perfect HEALTH,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
HEALTH care plans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Everything? Aren't you
worried about your HEALTH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Spend it in good HEALTH,
you miserable son of a bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: health
Meaning and definitions of health, translation in Bangla
language for health with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of health in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'health'
What health means in Bangla, health meaning
in Bangla, health
definition, examples and pronunciation
of health in Bangla language.