সুরেলা, সমন্বয়পূর্ণ, একতান, ঐকতানসম্বন্ধীয়, মিলবিশিষ্ট, সদৃশএকতান সুর, সুরেলা সুরঐকতানসমন্ধীয়
Noun(1) a tone that is a component of a complex sound(2) any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental
Adjective(1) of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm(2) of or relating to harmonics(3) of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds(4) relating to vibrations that occur as a result of vibrations in a nearby body(5) involving or characterized by harmony
(1) In both the first and third movements I was often reminded of the toccata-like sections of Prokofiev's sonatas and concertos, though Lees' melodic and harmonic approaches are quite different.(2) His work in harmonic analysis has application in the theory of waves and vibrations.(3) You knew how to find just the right dreamlike quality for the music, whose harmonic language is neither tonal, nor modal, nor truly chromatic, but a little of all three at the same time.(4) Even the untrained eye can easily discern the remarkable pattern in this chart, which is being called the harmonic concordance.(5) Their music, generally set for unaccompanied four-voice chorus, lacks the melodic and harmonic suavity of European music of the time.(6) In your own 5th harmonic chart you have two very close conjunctions, and some fairly close oppositions.(7) You should know that harmonic symmetry demands a second great circle meridian to create sunup and sundown corner quadrants(8) However, Koeluh is many steps behind Haydn in harmonic invention and melodic inspiration.(9) The wavelength of the second harmonic is the length of the string.(10) Debussy's supple rhythms and rich harmonic language, influenced in part by the ancient music of the Far East, became the ideal vehicle for painting a mood, no matter how complex or ephemeral.(11) It was not just to these areas that he contributed but, even more importantly, his work brought out fundamental relationships between the areas when he studied harmonic analysis on topological groups and characteristic classes.(12) For example, the Earth's magnetic field has a harmonic related to the Moon's daily variations, and also many other harmonics.(13) The sonata is a major work that combines the young composer's acerbic wit and uncompromising harmonic astringency with a lyrical bent and cross-cultural echoes of Far Eastern musical modes.(14) It is characteristic of the stretched string that the second harmonic has a frequency twice that of the fundamental; the third harmonic has a frequency three times that of the fundamental; and so forth.(15) Beurling worked on the theory of generalized functions, differential equations, harmonic analysis, Dirichlet series and potential theory.(16) Kepler's new aspects were based upon harmonic theory and grounded in empirical observation of astrological effects.
(1) harmonic motion :: সুরেলা গতি
(2) simple harmonic motion :: সরল দোলন
(3) harmonic mean :: সমন্বয়পূর্ণ গড়
(4) harmonic wave :: সুরেলা তরঙ্গ
(5) harmonic oscillator :: সুরেলা অসিলেটর
1. sympathetic ::
1. inharmonious ::
2. unbalanced ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: harmonic
Meaning and definitions of harmonic, translation in Bangla
language for harmonic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of harmonic in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'harmonic'
What harmonic means in Bangla, harmonic meaning
in Bangla, harmonic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of harmonic in Bangla language.