Verb(1) come to pass(2) happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance, Santayana(3) chance to be or do something, without intention or causation(4) come into being; become reality(5) come upon, as if by accident; meet with
(1) I did happen to see this episode.(2) I happen to be very good at what I do and I do work unpaid overtime or weekends, both when it's needed or when I just need to pretend that I'm a hard worker.(3) Five accomplished Hispanic nurses who just happen to be guys talk about the special challenges they face and the unique strengths they bring to the table.(4) So in this bill the Minister of Transport is to be held directly responsible when accidents happen .(5) that didn't happen by accident(6) what will happen to me?(7) Did anyone happen to see the alternate ending that is floating around the internet?(8) Did anyone happen to see David Letterman the other night when he was playing "Psychic Salad"?(9) In the world of chime, accidents happen and the results are stunning.(10) By the way, did you happen to ask the Canadians what they thought of their country's health care system?(11) If someone does happen to talk to you about their problems, you will use it as blackmail.(12) happen I'll go back just for a while(13) Nobody wants an accident to happen but if the present chaos continues it is inevitable.(14) I happen to think I'm doing the right thing here(15) You didn't happen to ask how far ahead it could be booked, did you?(16) Sometimes an accident may occur in circumstances in which accidents do not normally happen unless there has been negligence by someone.
(1) to happen :: ঘটতে
(2) happen to :: এরকম
(3) happen again :: আবার ঘটবে
(4) may happen :: ঘটতে পারে
(5) cause to happen :: এই কারনে ঘটছে
(6) happen to be :: হতে ঘটতে
(7) about to happen :: সম্পর্কে ঘটতে
1. occur ::
2. become of ::
3. chance ::
4. discover ::
5. bechance ::
6. materialize ::
বাস্তবে পরিণত করা
8. encounter ::
happen, happened, happening, happenings, happens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- ...wasn't worth getting excited about.
- Those things can still HAPPEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
With a job like this,
it will surely HAPPEN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
And if anything were to HAPPEN
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
- The ladies are away, the boys will play!
- Anything can HAPPEN!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
I didn't think that could HAPPEN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: happen
Meaning and definitions of happen, translation in Bangla
language for happen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of happen in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'happen'
What happen means in Bangla, happen meaning
in Bangla, happen
definition, examples and pronunciation
of happen in Bangla language.