অন্ত্র, অভ্যন্তরস্থ বস্তু, নাড়িভুঁড়ি, অভ্যন্তরস্থ পদার্থ, সঙ্কীর্ণ পথ, প্রণালী, খাল, গলি, তন্তু, তন্ত্র, তাঁত, কাজ করার শক্তি, সহ্যশক্তি, সঙ্কল্প, পোঁটাঅন্ত্রাদি বার করিয়া ফাটা, নাড়িভুঁড়ি বার করে ফাটা, লুণ্ঠন করা, অন্ত্রহীন করা
Noun(1) the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus(2) a narrow channel or strait(3) a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
Verb(1) empty completely; destroy the inside of(2) remove the guts of
(1) Belina's editorial choices are based more on a gut level response than on theory.(2) After failing to catch New on Friday, Teddy Hall went for the kill on Saturday, coming to within a canvas as the crews approached the gut .(3) Overwound (overspun or wire-wound) strings have a core of gut , silk, nylon, or wire wrapped in metal wire or ribbon.(4) Some angry fan punched him in the gut , injured him, and he lost the Tour.(5) All of this has got to cause a churning in his gut .(6) These are just emotional and gut feelings that come to me off the top of my head.(7) Patients will almost never knee you in the groin or kick you in the gut .(8) Youth's bass lines still hit you full on in the gut , whilst Geordie's fabulously taut guitar works still works its way right inside your ears.(9) I don't think that their position, based on their gut reaction, is justifiable.(10) The officer's intuitions, gut feelings and sixth sense about a situation are all disallowed.(11) It took a foreign coach to unleash the real power from within the gut of England by summoning the courage to select about seven young, black, gifted patriots.(12) His voice, deeper and from the gut , returns in this CD to a peaceable realm, to the great meditative music of the Mandingo empire.(13) Most people nowadays do not wring chickens' necks, pluck them, and cook them for dinner, or butcher their own pigs, or gut their own fish.(14) I had a gut feeling that something was wrong(15) You slice your wrist and it's as good as stabbing yourself in the gut .(16) The gut reaction was based on three arguments whose wisdom had been proved by long experience.
(1) gut feeling :: অন্ত্রে অনুভূতি
(2) gut reaction :: অন্ত্রে প্রতিক্রিয়া
(3) beer gut :: বিয়ার অন্ত্রে
(4) blind gut :: অন্ধ অন্ত্রে
1. stomach ::
2. entrails ::
3. courage ::
4. bowel ::
5. catgut ::
6. remove the guts from ::
থেকে সাহস অপসারণ
7. devastate ::
8. instinctive ::
1. cowardice ::
2. poltroonery ::
gut, gutless, guts, gutty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I see Gonzo,
I'm gonna GUT him,
I'm gonna skin him,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I stabbed him in the GUT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
If you were a brain scientist,
you would be busting a GUT right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: gut
Meaning and definitions of gut, translation in Bangla
language for gut with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gut in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'gut'
What gut means in Bangla, gut meaning
in Bangla, gut
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gut in Bangla language.