Noun(1) an article of clothing
Verb(1) provide with clothes or put clothes on
(1) Both men and women wear a long inner shirt over a pant-like garment , both made out of wool.(2) a windproof outer garment(3) Expect to wear a compression garment for up to a month, but you can likely return to work in two weeks.(4) The sarong is the national garment of Malayia, though not restricted to that area.(5) It was really only a matter of time before we did away with the garment altogether.(6) Smaller segments of the garment industry that depend more highly on exports will face even higher losses.(7) Then the stitch lines had to be sealed to ensure that the garment is waterproof.(8) In recent years industrial growth has occurred primarily in the garment and textile industries.(9) Wash your garment with care and avoid scrubbing excessively to prevent damaging it.(10) Morphing is a modern fashion trend that allows the wearer to use a garment in more than one way.(11) However old you are, every woman needs five fashion garments to form the basis of her wardrobe.(12) Money cannot buy style, but it can buy you the following chic garments and accessories.(13) Junior clothing offers a wallop of trendy style but the garments are cut small for a junior figure.(14) Instead, look for garments with a bit of contour to add volume to your midsection.(15) All the dresses and garments were well made, but I just can't see the theme of this collection.(16) The old man of about sixty was dressed in his official garments and sported a short, white beard.
(1) garment bag :: পোশাক ব্যাগ
(2) outer garment :: বাইরের পোশাক
(3) upper outer garment :: উপরের বাইরের পোশাক
(4) sleeveless garment :: হাতকাটা পোশাক
(5) upper garment :: উপরের পোশাক
(6) silk garment :: সিল্ক পোশাক
1. item of clothing ::
2. article of clothing ::
3. getup ::
4. clothes ::
5. clothing ::
6. dress ::
7. garb ::
8. outfit ::
9. costume ::
10. attire ::
11. gear ::
12. togs ::
15. apparel ::
16. enclothe ::
17. apparel ::
19. tog ::
20. clothe ::
21. habilitate ::
22. garb ::
23. dress ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I will not consider sleeping
in my GARMENT bag.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: garment
Meaning and definitions of garment, translation in Bangla
language for garment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of garment in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'garment'
What garment means in Bangla, garment meaning
in Bangla, garment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of garment in Bangla language.