হড়বড়ি, ব্যস্ততা, হইচই, হৈচৈ, তাড়ান্থড়া, লাফালাফি, ব্যস্তবাগিশিহৈচৈ করা, ব্যতিব্যস্ত হত্তয়া, ব্যতিব্যস্ত করান, তড়পান, হড়বড়ি করাঅতিরিক্ত উত্তেজনা, অকারণ ব্যস্ততা, আদিখ্যেতা, তুচ্ছ জিনিসকে গুরুত্ব দান, তুচ্ছ খুঁটিনাটির আধিক্য
Noun(1) an excited state of agitation(2) an angry disturbance(3) a quarrel about petty points(4) a rapid active commotion
Verb(1) worry unnecessarily or excessively(2) care for like a mother
(1) They caused a little fuss , but were soon subdued.(2) Everyone knows that using gas appliances is better for the environment, and now there's a local business that can look after all your gas needs with a minimum of fuss .(3) This video shows what happened in Atlanta that is causing all the worry and fuss .(4) You can fuss a little with the lunge whip to move the horse forward but the most important driving aid or pressure is the position of your primary line.(5) The problem was, I think, that we were arriving at what was probably the back end of it all and that residents of the area had started kicking up a bit of a fuss at being invaded on a yearly basis by hordes of the great unwashed.(6) This is partly because I specifically chose a fairly straightforward, low-stress place so I can pursue my volunteer training with minimum fuss .(7) In the application that Opel gave to the court, a huge fuss is being made about naming names.(8) Incidents of civil disobedience are now jointly orchestrated by participants and police so they can be carried out with minimum fuss .(9) We want you to be able to find your way around the newspaper with ease; to be able to locate a particular article or feature story with the minimum fuss .(10) they settled in with very little fuss(11) There's been a media fuss over the use of animals in this circus, but it seems misplaced.(12) His analysis is that British socialism took a wrong turn in the 1940s, and that the fuss between private and public sector has no place in a party concerned about the ordinary person.(13) It's all a lot of fuss and nonsense got up by some pesky civil rights activists, some of whom you can find here at Stand.(14) A lot of unnecessary fuss is being created about the registration procedure required under the bill.(15) This ludicrous fuss epitomises our confused attitude to official mourning.(16) Insiders revealed that the handsome star was left with no choice but to retract his complaint quickly returned to work without a fuss .
(1) make a fuss :: অতিরিক্ত মনোযোগ দেত্তয়া
(2) fuss over :: উপর অতিরিক্ত মনোযোগ
(3) kick up a fuss :: একটি অতিরিক্ত মনোযোগ পর্যন্ত পদাঘাত
(4) fuss about :: সম্পর্কে অতিরিক্ত মনোযোগ
1. ado ::
2. bother ::
3. protest ::
4. spat ::
5. pother ::
6. hassle ::
7. worry about ::
8. fret ::
9. mother ::
fuss, fussed, fusses, fussily, fussing, fussy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When you tell them it's your birthday
at Bennigan's, they make a FUSS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
I don't see what all the FUSS is about.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
...Mitzy is the one who is dead,
why are you the one making a FUSS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
he's really been making a FUSS over me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
No muss, no FUSS, not a single cuss.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: fuss
Meaning and definitions of fuss, translation in Bangla
language for fuss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fuss in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fuss'
What fuss means in Bangla, fuss meaning
in Bangla, fuss
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fuss in Bangla language.