বন্ধু, মিত্র, বান্ধব, স্বজন, পরিজন, হিতাকাঙ্ক্ষী, ভাই, আত্মীয়, ইয়ার, মিতা, বেরাদর, ভায়া, সুহৃৎ, সখা, শুভার্থী, অনুগ্রহকারী, দোস্তদোস্ত, স্যাঙাত, সুহৃদ
Noun(1) a person you know well and regard with affection and trust(2) an associate who provides cooperation or assistance(3) a person with whom you are acquainted(4) a person who backs a politician or a team etc.(5) a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers
(1) friend us!(2) Good luck, my friend , and stay in touch!(3) Rowly, as he was known to almost everyone, was a close friend to the Kennedy family.(4) And that, my dear friend , is one of the reasons why he's no doubt the most popular guy at Hilton.(5) she was unsure whether he was friend or foe(6) the woman got married and you still used to friend with she?(7) Images move you up the television news agenda; without camera access, my friend , your issue is dead.(8) Your powerful rock sound will zoom you to the top of the charts, my friend .(9) Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend .(10) If you can't find that stuff in life, then you, my friend , don't know much about life!(11) Even in the ghetto where I was born and raised, I was treated as a friend rather than an enemy.(12) You might not believe it, my friend , but I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.(13) There was a time when that would have bought me 16 Mojos, but those days are gone, my friend .(14) On the other hand you can accept money from a friend , not from enemies.(15) I'm meeting a friend for lunch(16) I have a few ideas as to what you deserve, my friend , and a cold shower would be top of the list, I think.
(1) best friend :: ভাল বন্ধু
(2) my friend :: আমার বন্ধু
(3) close friend :: কাছের বন্ধু
(4) true friend :: প্রকৃত বন্ধু
(5) good friend :: ভালো বন্ধু
(6) friend of mine :: আমার বন্ধু
(7) female friend :: বান্দবী
(8) a friend of mine :: আমার এক বন্ধু
(9) old friend :: পুরাতন বন্ধু
1. companion ::
2. patron ::
3. ally ::
4. quaker ::
5. acquaintance ::
6. supporter ::
1. enemy ::
2. foe ::
friend, friendless, friends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I still can'’t believe
Sheldon had a best FRIEND
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
He was my FRIEND and he was dead.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
My FRIEND has a healthy
skepticism of religion,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Fr-From what I gather,
brevity is your FRIEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I can take good care of your FRIEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Bangla Dictionary: friend
Meaning and definitions of friend, translation in Bangla
language for friend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of friend in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'friend'
What friend means in Bangla, friend meaning
in Bangla, friend
definition, examples and pronunciation
of friend in Bangla language.