উড়ন্ত, উড্ডীন, খেচর, উড়া, পলাতক, ধাবক, দ্রুতগামী, পলায়নমান, উড়তি, ধাবিত, ধাবমানশূন্যধাবন, উড়া, উড্ডয়ন, ত্তড়ান, দ্রুতবেগে গমন, পলায়ন, ধাবন
Noun(1) an instance of traveling by air
Verb(1) travel through the air; be airborne(2) move quickly or suddenly(3) operate an airplane(4) transport by aeroplane(5) cause to fly or float(6) be dispersed or disseminated(7) change quickly from one emotional state to another(8) pass away rapidly(9) travel in an airplane(10) display in the air or cause to float(11) run away quickly(12) travel over (an area of land or sea(13) hit a fly(14) decrease rapidly and disappear
Adjective(1) moving swiftly(2) hurried and brief
(1) Several hostages were injured by flying glass.(2) He may not know a flying drop kick from a toehold, but he created the opening salvo in a soon to be exploitation standard.(3) Mark dodged a flying kick and tripped the second guard.(4) A total of 31 soldiers were wounded, mostly by debris and flying glass.(5) The primary risks in these injuries are being caught in the machine or being struck by flying objects.(6) A Bald Eagle called Alaska swooped in on a flying visit and certainly attracted plenty of attention among the surprised shoppers on O'Connell Street.(7) Without private flying in Namibia, the supply of Namibian commercial pilots will soon dry up and stop, he said.(8) Randall ducked under the flying tackle and heaved a pass 60 yards off his back foot.(9) Finally Billy was knocked to the mats by a flying kick.(10) She immediately ran out of her room and took a flying leap at the intruder.(11) None of us ever considered such flying to be unusual or hazardous, although of course it was.(12) The only problem is the amount of flying ants about at the moment - only had to pick one out of the tagliatelle though.(13) When he was five feet away, he jumped into a flying kick.(14) This also includes such environments as deep sea diving, solo flying , and Antarctic overwintering.(15) There is, for example, a set of food dishes in the stylized shape of flying plovers, their wings glazed a deep green.(16) Residents said at least five civilians were also wounded by flying debris.
(1) fly :: মাছি
(2) flying saucer :: উড়ন্ত পিরিচ
(3) flying high :: উচ্চ উড়ন্ত
(4) flying away :: দূরে উড়ন্ত
(5) flying fish :: উড়ন্ত মাছ
(6) flying machine :: উড়ন্ত মেশিন
(7) flying fox :: বাদুড়
(8) flying colors :: উড়ন্ত রং
(9) flying squirrel :: উড়ন্ত কাঠবিড়াল
(10) flying kiss :: উড়ন্ত চুমু
1. winged ::
2. brief ::
3. fast ::
4. flight ::
5. travel through the air ::
বায়ু মাধ্যমে ভ্রমণ
8. pilot ::
9. display ::
10. flutter ::
11. go quickly ::
12. vaporize ::
বাষ্পে পরিণত করা
14. wing ::
15. fell ::
16. aviate ::
1. deliberate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, I think that also means
no FLYING solo.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Did you see three dragons FLYING
overhead when you arrived?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
I am not FLYING back to Texas
just so my mom can give me a hug.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
...to work at the Thinkatorium by
telepathically-controlled FLYING dolphins?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Yeah, I know.
I'm FLYING out tomorrow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Bangla Dictionary: flying
Meaning and definitions of flying, translation in Bangla
language for flying with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flying in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'flying'
What flying means in Bangla, flying meaning
in Bangla, flying
definition, examples and pronunciation
of flying in Bangla language.