Noun(1) a lighting fixture that uses a fluorescent lamp
Adjective(1) emitting light during exposure to radiation from an external source(2) brilliantly colored and apparently giving off light
(1) The basins repeatedly filled with water, spiked with fluorescent pigment, which glowed a toxic green under the black Light, then emptied, in a slow, inexorable rhythm.(2) We felt that we could couple this platform to fluorescent dyes and other optically active substances, making it feasible to analyze drug uptake and efficacy by optical techniques.(3) Your skin will be pale yellow and your urine coloured fluorescent green.(4) The school looks so much different when it's not all lit up with the cheap fluorescent lighting.(5) The worst problems are generally from sources above or behind you, including fluorescent lighting and sunlight.(6) Both fluorescent substances bound to the plaques.(7) The latrines are appropriately dreary and spartan, their fluorescent lighting bathed in a familiar hazy glow.(8) The banker was unimpressed, and when he learned that Tesla had done nothing regarding fluorescent lighting, he threw him out.(9) The blue and white fluorescent colours at the other end of the spectrum represent light oil or condensate expelled from source rocks at higher levels of maturity, corresponding with peak to late generation.(10) Immediately fluorescent overhead lighting was switched on and an old man dressed in a butler suit hurried down the hall to meet her.(11) Since they are induced by light, they occur during the transition of the fluorescent protein through the laser spot.(12) Under the fluorescent lighting, he looked oddly attractive.(13) Security-minded customers will find the lock easy to remove and easy to see with its bright fluorescent orange casing.(14) This was an impressive scenic dive, with huge yellow clumps of sponge, masses of cup corals with their almost fluorescent colours and featherstars everywhere.(15) Becquerel in Paris wondered whether naturally fluorescent or phosphorescent substances might also emit X-rays.(16) The researchers chose the jellyfish gene for a green fluorescent protein that other researchers had used to create glowing green eyes in houseflies and some other insects.
(1) fluorescent lamp :: প্রতিপ্রভ বাতি
(2) fluorescent light :: প্রতিপ্রভ বাতি
(3) fluorescent tube :: প্রতিপ্রভ টিউব
(4) fluorescent screen :: প্রতিপ্রভ পর্দা
1. fluorescent ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: fluorescent
Meaning and definitions of fluorescent, translation in Bengali language for fluorescent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fluorescent in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fluorescent"
What fluorescent means in Bengali, fluorescent meaning in Bengali, fluorescent definition, examples and pronunciation of fluorescent in Bengali language.