উপন্যাস, গল্প, মিথ্যা গল্প, অলীক কাহিনী, বানান গল্প, অলীক বস্তু
Noun(1) a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact(2) a deliberately false or improbable account
(1) She began writing successful romantic fiction and historical novels.(2) We'll separate fact from film fiction about one of history's greatest warriors.(3) Most book sections give spotty coverage to all genres except literary fiction .(4) In literary fiction , characters fill and organize the story around them.(5) the notion of the country being a democracy is a polite fiction(6) Do you enjoy watching soap operas on tv, or reading good fiction or romance novels?(7) Thus, it is no surprise there are frequent references to Milton in Melville's fiction .(8) Better - and safer - to maintain the polite fiction that he didn't know where she lived.(9) On the one hand it publishes original fiction and prose by authors in Tamil.(10) By the early seventeenth century, however, prose fiction had evolved beyond the limits of the novella.(11) The fact is at times it's difficult to distinguish between fact and fiction , myth or reality.(12) At a theological level, there is concern at the liberal blurring of the lines between historical fact and fiction .(13) It may well turn out that all of Parmalat's financials are true fiction - more a case of Parma sham than Parma ham.(14) Listen to some fish stories but try to distinguish between fact and fiction .(15) Here Brody does an excellent job of sorting out fact, fiction , and political agendas.(16) The odd jumble of fact and fiction surrounding this initial hit made worldwide headlines.
(1) non-fiction :: অ কথাসাহিত্য
(2) science fiction film :: বৈজ্ঞানিক কল্পকাহিনী নির্ভর চলচ্চিত্র
(3) historical fiction :: ঐতিহাসিক কথাসাহিত্য
(4) pulp fiction :: সজ্জা কথাসাহিত্য
(5) work of fiction :: কল্পনার সৃষ্টি
(6) science-fiction :: কল্পবিজ্ঞান
2. fabrication ::
3. fable ::
1. fact ::
2. reality ::
fiction, fictional, fictions, nonfiction
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lt behooves you to be a pro,
that's all. That's the FICTION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
is just a FICTION used by the
herd of inferior human beings
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Maybe, although the history
of science FICTION is not on your side.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
and that little FICTION l just spun up
there is gonna completely unravel.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
I do. It fails as drama, science FICTION
and it's hopelessly derivative.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: fiction
Meaning and definitions of fiction, translation in Bangla
language for fiction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fiction in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fiction'
What fiction means in Bangla, fiction meaning
in Bangla, fiction
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fiction in Bangla language.