Noun(1) an animal that produces gametes (ova, spermatozoa(2) a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
Adjective(1) being the sex (of plant or animal, ova(2) characteristic of or peculiar to a woman(3) for or pertaining to or composed of women or girls
(1) If the flower is female and comes with a small courgette attached, deep fry it.(2) There have been cases of female animals ├ö├ç├┐adopting├ö├ç├û motherless young ones of other species.(3) A practical move that gave us a pretty female name with a romantic touch to balance the tough masculine environment.(4) Unpollinated ovaries were prepared by bagging the female flowers before anthesis.(5) We are not inducing female sex characteristics at that age.(6) However, the size distribution of male and female trees broadly overlapped.(7) Manufacturing wages for female workers range as low as 12 cents to 30 cents per hour.(8) A female correspondent to this magazine once claimed that it was not.(9) Critics were divided neatly by age and sex, with almost all the female film correspondents and virtually everyone under the age of 35 loving the film.(10) And we have to say that the fashions on-show on the catwalk and in the mainly female audience were mouth watering.(11) A basket holds the coil of roofing nails and adjusts for different nails If you incorrectly install a female fitting on a nailer or stapler.(12) most of my friends are female(13) If it's not that, I think it must be a biological improvement in female fertility.(14) The male flowers are on the tassels at the top of the plant; the female flowers form the silk that hangs out of the developing ears.(15) few trades were specifically female(16) Dashed and nondashed lines represent male and female life cycles, respectively.
(1) female friend :: বান্দবী
(2) female dog :: মহিলা কুকুর
(3) male and female :: পুরুষ ও মহিলা
(4) female teacher :: শিক্ষিকা
(5) female doctor :: নারী ডাক্তার
(6) female genital organ :: মহিলা যৌনাঙ্গে অঙ্গ
(7) female professor :: মহিলা অধ্যাপক
(8) female singer :: মহিলা গায়ক
(9) female student :: ছাত্রী
1. feminine ::
2. womanly ::
3. ladylike ::
female, femaleness, females
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
more FEMALE scientists
represented on the show,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Female, 18 months.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
That's because FEMALE sex
is conditioned by procreation.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
I could call my old middle school, see if
we can talk to some of the FEMALE students.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: female
Meaning and definitions of female, translation in Bangla
language for female with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of female in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'female'
What female means in Bangla, female meaning
in Bangla, female
definition, examples and pronunciation
of female in Bangla language.