নিরপেক্ষভাবে, ন্যায্যভাবে, সুন্দরভাবে, পরিচ্ছন্নভাবে, যুক্তিযুক্তভাবে, যুক্তিসম্মতভাবে, পুরাপুরিভাবে, সৃষ্টভাবে, মোটের উপর
Adverb(1) to certain extent or degree(2) without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner(3) in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
(1) So in each case, it tends to be fairly extreme behaviour that's likely to give rise to liability.(2) Uh Huh Her was written and recorded entirely in her Dorset home, and is a fairly extreme reaction to her previous work.(3) I was fairly certain she had nothing to do with the affair(4) Their governing principles require that banks act fairly and reasonably in dealings with customers.(5) I have any number of fairly prurient interests, among them, a penchant for gossip columns.(6) We're fairly surprised that Whitney and Bobby are now officially the tackiest couple of the year.(7) Iranians come from a fairly different culture in regard to the interaction between women and men.(8) There was nothing to this and by the time I'd gone a block, I was fairly speeding along.(9) It's still fairly big and quite bulky but we're gradually getting there.(10) Between these two extremes the mountains are fairly barren with only little pockets of fertile soil.(11) The dramatist chooses those motives as fairly and as honestly as he can.(12) In the history of empire and colonialism, the voices raised in dissent are fairly few actually.(13) Many are nursing painful losses and are likely to give a fairly rude response when asked to support the next foreign Aim float.(14) If there was a slip it was simply a slip, but the reasons are fairly obvious.(15) You would be fairly surprised at some of the people who smoke cannabis.(16) He quite fairly observed that he hadn't really played backgammon before.
(1) fairly well :: মোটামুটি ভাল
(2) fairly good :: মোটামুটি ভাল
(3) fairly tall :: মোটামুটি লম্বা
(4) fairly often :: মাঝে মধ্যেই
(5) fairly large :: মোটামুটি বড়
(6) fairly simple :: মোটামুটি সহজ
(7) treat fairly :: মোটামুটি চিকিত্সা
3. fair ::
4. somewhat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, your ex-boyfriend sends his regards
and I think the rest is FAIRLY self-explanatory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Seven of them
are FAIRLY close to you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
I think we have to acknowledge, those were
some FAIRLY savage preadolescent Jews.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Plan-wise, four treatments a week
is FAIRLY typical.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
this is a FAIRLY
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: fairly
Meaning and definitions of fairly, translation in Bangla
language for fairly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fairly in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fairly'
What fairly means in Bangla, fairly meaning
in Bangla, fairly
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fairly in Bangla language.