ছুতা, ক্ষমা, অব্যাহতি, মাপ, প্রশ্রয়, ত্তজর, অছিলামাফ করা, ক্ষমা করা, ত্তজর দেখান, দায়িত্ব হইতে মুক্তি দেত্তয়া, কর্তব্য হইতে মুক্তি দেত্তয়া, দাবী হইতে নিষ্কৃতি দেত্তয়া, দোষ হইতে মুক্তি দেত্তয়া
Noun(1) a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.(2) a note explaining an absence(3) a poor example
Verb(1) accept an excuse for(2) grant exemption or release to(3) serve as a reason or cause or justification of(4) defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning(5) ask for permission to be released from an engagement(6) excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with
(1) The newest excuse for sickness and probably the next bandwagon to jump on for a claim is sick building syndrome.(2) Since men who've known the horror and stress of war would not excuse such crimes why are so many conservatives willing to do so?(3) Were scheduling conflicts an excuse or a real factor in your relationship?(4) But it is these days difficult to avoid the tangled mess of geopolitical analysis, so please excuse my taking liberties this week.(5) Kym kicked 2 goals and his team won the game but his real excuse to take the day off on Monday arrived at 3.30 that morning.(6) Students also believed their colleagues use age as an excuse to mask their real reasons for not returning to school, whatever those reasons might be.(7) She glared at Sean with a look that conveyed that she didn't buy his excuse for a second.(8) To excuse sin as sickness is a tempting way to avoid responsibility.(9) However, there's also a statutory defence for the defence to show that they had a reasonable excuse for failing to turn up.(10) It can be said that Tuesday night is the one night when there is no real excuse to party.(11) The difficulties encountered in investigations did not excuse wrongdoing on the part of gardaÔö£┬í, Mr McDowell said.(12) it will not be possible to excuse you from attendance(13) that pathetic excuse for a man!(14) there can be no possible excuse for any further delay(15) He would soon be writing to RAZ asking the referees' body to excuse him so he could concentrate on his mayoral duties.(16) it will not be possible to excuse you from jury duty
(1) excuse me :: মাফ করবেন
(2) make an excuse :: অজুহাত দেখানো
(3) give an excuse :: অজুহাত দেখানো
(4) lame excuse :: অগ্রহণযোগ্য কারন
(5) good excuse :: ভাল অজুহাত
(6) use as an excuse :: একটি অজুহাত হিসাবে ব্যবহার
(7) on the excuse of :: এর অজুহাত উপর
1. justification ::
2. pretext ::
3. travesty of ::
এর হাস্যকর অনুকরণ
4. apology ::
6. forgive ::
7. justify ::
ন্যায্যতা প্রতিপাদন করা
9. pardon ::
10. condone ::
11. beg off ::
বন্ধ প্রার্থনা করা
12. relieve ::
13. explain ::
excuse, excused, excuses, excusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
sorry, EXCUSE me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
I am the one getting a divorce...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Excuse me, but was this not your goal?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
b-before we start eating,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
- Excuse me.
- Of course.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: excuse
Meaning and definitions of excuse, translation in Bangla
language for excuse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of excuse in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'excuse'
What excuse means in Bangla, excuse meaning
in Bangla, excuse
definition, examples and pronunciation
of excuse in Bangla language.