প্রমাণ, নজির, লক্ষণ, চিহ্ন, প্রামাণিক তথ্য, ইঙ্গিত, সূচনা, সাক্ষ্য তথ্য, সাবুদপ্রমাণ করা, লক্ষণ দেখান, সূচনা করা
Noun(1) your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief(2) an indication that makes something evident(3) (law
Verb(1) provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes(2) provide evidence for(3) give evidence
(1) This is not because it would be unsafe, but because we have no evidence to suggest whether or not it is safe.(2) that will be used in evidence against her(3) without evidence, they can't bring a charge(4) There is no evidence to suggest whether the sniffers are local or are from outside the area.(5) Well I do not know where you would get that idea but I have no evidence of this being true.(6) Insufficient evidence is available to judge whether this relation is cause and effect.(7) There is also a substantial body of evidence that would support a contrary argument.(8) He pondered whether such video evidence might be used to counter the threat of a touchline ban.(9) The body of evidence on the health of swine clones is considerably more limited than for bovine clones.(10) As a scientist, I would ask him to present some credible evidence for this belief.(11) We have attempted to find the best available evidence for the topics we discuss.(12) he was convicted on the evidence of a child(13) I've never seen evidence of flooding here(14) Major studies based on a growing body of evidence show that pesticides are not safe.(15) The limited evidence available indicated that the advice given was generally good.(16) there was no obvious evidence of a break-in
(1) empirical evidence :: পরীক্ষামূলক প্রমাণ
(2) physical evidence :: শারীরিক প্রমাণ
(3) anecdotal evidence :: অকল্পনীয় প্রমাণ
(4) documentary evidence :: দালিলিক প্রমাণ
(5) give evidence :: প্রমান দাও
(6) provide evidence :: প্রমান দাখিল
(7) circumstantial evidence :: অবস্থাগত প্রমাণ
(8) in evidence :: প্রতীয়মান
(9) supporting evidence :: সহযোগিতামূলক প্রমাণ
(10) hard evidence :: অকাট্য প্রমান
1. proof ::
2. testimony ::
5. indicate ::
6. bear witness ::
7. certify ::
সত্য করিয়া বলা
8. tell ::
1. disproof ::
evidence, evidenced, evidences, evidencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You have no EVIDENCE
to support your claims.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
You have any EVIDENCE
to support that statement?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
...wasn't so much EVIDENCE
of paradigm-shifting monopoles...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
is to follow the EVIDENCE
wherever it leads,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Well, I know some EVIDENCE
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bangla Dictionary: evidence
Meaning and definitions of evidence, translation in Bangla
language for evidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evidence in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'evidence'
What evidence means in Bangla, evidence meaning
in Bangla, evidence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of evidence in Bangla language.