Noun(1) a stable situation in which forces cancel one another(2) a chemical reaction and its reverse proceed at equal rates(3) equality of distribution(4) a sensory system located in structures of the inner ear that registers the orientation of the head
(1) As the warm cream circulates back up through the body, the internal organs are purified, the skin becomes radiant, and the equilibrium of body and mind is restored.(2) ice is in equilibrium with water(3) Striking at or otherwise upsetting the center of gravity can cause the object to lose its balance, or equilibrium , and fall to the ground.(4) The traumatic loss of its antennae should deal a devastating blow to the creature's mental equilibrium and may nullify its telepathic abilities.(5) Among the methods that aim at inferring population parameters, many rely on the hypothesis of equilibrium between mutation, migration, and drift.(6) The two forces seeking equilibrium are gravity and pressure from the surrounding liquid.(7) Rejuvenating a person and enabling him/her to cope better, these techniques re-establish spiritual equilibrium and mental-well being.(8) It might appear from the above that postures, breathing techniques and sensory control automatically purge the mind of distractions and bring about equilibrium and calm.(9) My mental equilibrium improves when I resume the repetitive motion of jiggling my knee, or tapping my foot, or lightly kicking the table leg, etc.(10) Inner confidence, optimism, equilibrium and a positive state of the mind - all go a long way to total recovery.(11) Population structure can play an important role in determining the mean fitness of populations at equilibrium between mutation and selection.(12) In that sense, a modest form of depression is like a state of mental equilibrium .(13) the equilibrium level of income(14) This analysis suggested that the African population is close to equilibrium between mutational forces and genetic drift.(15) Holders of such rigid views tend to reject any new information that may disturb their cognitive equilibrium .(16) There appears to be equilibrium in demand supply.
(1) dynamic equilibrium :: গতিশীল সুস্থিতি
(2) market equilibrium :: বাজার ভারসাম্য
(3) chemical equilibrium :: রাসায়নিক সাম্যাবস্থা
(4) punctuated equilibrium :: বিভক্ত সুস্থিতি
(5) static equilibrium :: স্ট্যাটিক সুস্থিতি
(6) equilibrium point :: সুস্থিতি বিন্দু
(7) equilibrium price :: ভারসাম্য দামের
(8) equilibrium constant :: সুস্থিতি ধ্রুবক
(9) unstable equilibrium :: অস্থির সুস্থিতি
1. balance ::
2. composure ::
3. sense of balance ::
4. counterbalance ::
5. chemical equilibrium ::
1. disequilibrium ::
2. imbalance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So have you and I returned
to a social EQUILIBRIUM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: equilibrium
Meaning and definitions of equilibrium, translation in Bangla
language for equilibrium with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of equilibrium in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'equilibrium'
What equilibrium means in Bangla, equilibrium meaning
in Bangla, equilibrium
definition, examples and pronunciation
of equilibrium in Bangla language.