Noun(1) an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
Adjective(1) sufficient for the purpose
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) she can't get enough of his music(2) that's enough , pack it in(3) They make hundreds of billions of dollars every year, more than enough money to pay for the costs.(4) she had just enough water for us both(5) the film was enjoyable enough(6) sure enough, there wasn't room for us all(7) there's not nearly enough people here(8) The rest of the class went easily enough , but he was glad to hear the bell go off.(9) leave her alone, she has enough problems(10) Some of these people, interestingly enough , wrote from legal firms of one sort or another.(11) The fire code requires a window large enough for the occupant to use as an exit in case of fire.(12) This is one of his poems that, interestingly enough , came up in Philosophy class a while ago.(13) she's old enough to be your grandmother(14) Curiously enough , all the stuff I forgot to write about earlier has to do with Boys.(15) he seems nice enough(16) the ladder wasn't long enough
(1) good enough :: যথেষ্ট
(2) not enough :: যথেষ্ট না
(3) strong enough :: যথেষ্ট শক্তিশালী
(4) old enough :: যথেষ্ট পুরানো
(5) enough is enough :: প্রচুর পরিমানে
(6) enough money :: যথেষ্ট পরিমাণ টাকা
(7) not good enough :: যথেষ্ট ভাল না
(8) enough time :: যথেষ্ট সময়
(9) just enough :: যথেষ্ট
(10) more than enough :: যথেষ্ট
1. sufficient ::
2. adequate ::
3. ample ::
4. the necessary ::
5. plenty of ::
6. plenty ::
7. sufficiency ::
8. sufficient ::
9. plenty ::
10. a sufficient amount ::
11. an adequate amount ::
12. as much as necessary ::
13. a sufficiency ::
14. an ample supply ::
একটি প্রশস্ত সরবরাহ
15. one's fill ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, ENOUGH of this nonsense.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
King Robert is fool ENOUGH
to meet them in open battle,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
That's ENOUGH. Put her away.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
And don't expect me to carry you,
I do that ENOUGH in life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
He understands well ENOUGH.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: enough
Meaning and definitions of enough, translation in Bangla
language for enough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enough in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'enough'
What enough means in Bangla, enough meaning
in Bangla, enough
definition, examples and pronunciation
of enough in Bangla language.