জরুরি অবস্থা, সঙ্কট, অত্যয়, আকস্মিক ঘটনা, রিজার্ভ, জরুরি প্রয়োজন
Noun(1) a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger(2) a state in which martial law applies(3) a brake operated by hand; usually operates by mechanical linkage
(1) survival packs were carried in case of emergency(2) The search for blood and donors would not be alien to anyone who has faced a medical emergency requiring blood transfusion.(3) In times of dire national emergency the president must exercise prerogative power.(4) What if there's a family emergency at home?(5) Should police be able to invoke emergency powers to prevent a terrorist attack, and if so, how?(6) he was rushed into emergency(7) When Sardinia and Prussia joined the war in July, the assembly declared a national emergency .(8) All sites had a typical emergency medical services response time of three to 15 minutes.(9) personal alarms for use in an emergency(10) Could not one analogously argue that the Suspension Clause authorizes suspension in times of dire national emergency ?(11) Acute pulmonary edema is a medical emergency and requires immediate care.(12) Pyloric stenosis is a medical emergency that requires immediate treatment.(13) The regiment will be ready to install the new system during emergency operations by the end of the year.(14) an emergency exit(15) History of depression or depression during pregnancy was not associated with emergency caesarean section.(16) I handled all the emergency calls and extra work.
(1) emergency room :: জরুরী কক্ষ
(2) emergency exit :: জরুরী বহির্গমন
(3) emergency call :: জরুরি কল
(4) in case of emergency :: জরুরি মুহুর্তে
(5) emergency service :: জরুরী সেবা
(6) emergency services :: জরুরী সেবা
(7) state of emergency :: জরুরী অবস্থা
(8) emergency brake :: ইমার্জেন্সি ব্রেক
(9) emergency stop :: জরুরী বিরতি
(10) emergency landing :: জরুরি অবতরণ
1. urgent ::
2. reserve ::
3. crisis ::
4. emergency room ::
5. exigency ::
অত্যন্ত দু: খ
6. emergency brake ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that wasn't a medical EMERGENCY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
The Emergency Unit stays in Madrid.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
All right. Now, on this side I am
closer to the exit in case of EMERGENCY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
It is the EMERGENCY pep talk
you made when you were a kid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
...deny access to the shared bathroom
in a time of EMERGENCY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Bangla Dictionary: emergency
Meaning and definitions of emergency, translation in Bangla
language for emergency with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of emergency in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'emergency'
What emergency means in Bangla, emergency meaning
in Bangla, emergency
definition, examples and pronunciation
of emergency in Bangla language.