শীঘ্র, আশু, যথাসময়ের পূর্বে, সময় থাকতে, সময় রাখিয়া, গোড়ার দিকে, ভোরের দিকে, সকাল-সকালআশু, আসন্ন, যথাসময়ের পূর্বকালীন, বহুপ্রাচীন, সেকেলে, নব, গোড়ার দিকের, ভোরবেলার
Adjective(1) at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time(2) being or occurring at an early stage of development(3) belonging to the distant past(4) very young(5) of an early stage in the development of a language or literature(6) expected in the near future
Adverb(1) during an early stage(2) before the usual time or the time expected(3) in good time
(1) The garden is taking on its autumn hues and late-flowering plants dominate while early bloomers fade.(2) Two types of monad pollen are present in early orchids, namely that with pollenkitt and that with elastoviscin.(3) The Islamic expansion of the early medieval period was not waged for glory, or any of the other factors I listed at the top of this op.(4) The agent came today, half an hour early , to measure up the rooms, note details and take photographs.(5) It was early in the morning and the sun was just beginning to show its lovely face from the horizon.(6) as early as the stone age(7) We expected reasonable weather in early September, but boy, were we disappointed!(8) Thackeray, as he penned the early chapters, saw a rather more dignified narrative future for William.(9) He might as well try this race, and if he did reach the finish line early , he could down the whiskey.(10) In the early modern period Descartes seems to have taken this position.(11) His boss is nice, lets him glide his time, so he works through lunch and takes off early , which is a good plan on fine days.(12) They are now gearing up to host India for another three Tests and five one-day games early next year.(13) This means the bar started its party 12 hours early , at noon today, as the seventeenth dawned in Fiji.(14) However, there are justifiable reasons for going to bed so ridiculously early .(15) They have until September 30 to submit final bids, and a winner is expected by early October.(16) Brading's book is a fine study that scholars of the early modern period should read.
(1) get up early :: সকালে উঠো
(2) early morning :: ভোরবেলা
(3) early life :: প্রথম জীবন
(4) early bird :: ভোরের পাখি
(5) early in the morning :: সকালে প্রথম
(6) very early :: খুব তাড়াতাড়ি
(7) too early :: খুব তারাতারি
(8) wake up early :: সকাল - সকাল উঠে পর
(9) go to bed early :: গোড়ার দিকে বিছানায় যেতে
(10) as early as :: যত দ্রুত সম্ভব
1. advance ::
2. untimely ::
3. primitive ::
4. prompt ::
5. former ::
6. in the early morning ::
7. before the usual time ::
স্বাভাবিক সময়ের আগে
8. ahead of time ::
9. early on ::
10. betimes ::
1. late ::
2. tardily ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
while I eat, drink and whore my way
to an EARLY grave.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
...it's too EARLY to discount the possibility
of this being an inside job.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
My Unsullied need
practice. I was told to blood them EARLY.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
And If you get back EARLY and fancy
having something to eat today...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Come on. It's still EARLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: early
Meaning and definitions of early, translation in Bangla
language for early with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of early in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'early'
What early means in Bangla, early meaning
in Bangla, early
definition, examples and pronunciation
of early in Bangla language.