Noun(1) that which is deserved or owed(2) a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership
Adjective(1) owed and payable immediately or on demand(2) scheduled to arrive(3) suitable to or expected in the circumstances(4) capable of being assigned or credited to
Adverb(1) directly or exactly; straight
(1) However, he could not be fired because he was due for retirement.(2) she didn't receive the recognition due to her(3) Then the car turns around and travels 40 meters due south in 5.0 seconds.(4) This week he admitted driving without due care and attention, and was fined Ôö¼├║483 with nine points on his licence.(5) Also next year the European elections are due with both polls expected to go ahead on the same day, June 10.(6) their latest album is due(7) The poor come into the field and take their due from the owners - by right!(8) the project is due at the end of the week(9) Paul, my little ceramic penguin in the study always faces due south.(10) Closer to your departure date the balance of your payment is due .(11) when are you due?(12) the train is due in 30 minutes(13) I smoke with due care and consideration for other people.(14) Gerry is due for release in the UK later this year.(15) Its destination was Christmas Island, an Australian territorial outpost, about 300 nautical miles due south of Sumatra.(16) she says the money is due to her
(1) due to :: কারণে
(2) due date :: নির্দিষ্ট তারিখ
(3) due diligence :: কারণে অধ্যবসায়
(4) in due course :: উপযুক্ত সময়ে
(5) balance due :: টাকা বাকী আছে
(6) in due time :: যথাসময়ে
(7) date due :: নির্দিষ্ট তারিখ
(8) amount due :: বাকি আছে
(9) due process :: যথাযথ প্রক্রিয়া
(10) be due to :: কারণে হতে
1. owing ::
করিতে হইবে এমন
3. deserved by ::
4. proper ::
6. directly ::
7. rightful treatment ::
8. fee ::
1. undue ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In my defense, I prefaced that by saying
"with all DUE respect."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
...but that future no longer exists
DUE to Dyson's death in Terminator 2.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll switch
partners even though the thing's DUE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
"The Iron Bank will have its DUE."
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
We're getting out DUE to humanity,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: due
Meaning and definitions of due, translation in Bangla
language for due with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of due in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'due'
What due means in Bangla, due meaning
in Bangla, due
definition, examples and pronunciation
of due in Bangla language.