ঔষধ, নেশা, ভেষজ, ভেষজ উপাদান, ঘুমপাড়ানি পদার্থ, ঘুমপাড়ানি মাদকপ্রব্যমাদকদ্রব্যমাদকদ্রব্য সেবন করা
Noun(1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
Verb(1) administer a drug to(2) use recreational drugs
(1) football is a drug he can't kick(2) The self-confessed drug addict admitted possessing heroin with intent, but claimed that he was only looking after it for another person.(3) Sport is an all-encompassing drug , more addictive than crack cocaine.(4) He claims that with his new drug developed from traditional medicinal herbs, one need not undergo surgery.(5) Suddenly her daughter was a drug addict riding high on crack cocaine - and prostitution was the only way she could finance her habit.(6) mass adoration is a highly addictive drug(7) performance-enhancing drug(8) a cocaine-based drug(9) He specifically told him to drug the guards' food, in order to make the job easier.(10) Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.(11) a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease(12) At the time he was desperately trying to pay of debts he had built up through his drug addiction using heroin and crack cocaine.(13) I think one of the hardest parts for my mother was fighting off all the well-intentioned people who tried to drug me.(14) Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.(15) Social work staff say they are overburdened with casework and worried about not being able to give heroin addicts in the drug court enough support.(16) She had to drug your food with sedatives to get you to the lab.
(1) drug dealer :: মাদক বিক্রেতা
(2) drug trafficking :: ড্রাগ পাচার
(3) drug abuse :: ওষুধের অপব্যবহার
(4) drug addiction :: মাদকাসক্তি
(5) prescription drug :: উপদেশকৃত ওষুধ
(6) drug addicts :: মাদকাসক্তদের
(7) miracle drug :: অলৌকিক ঘটনা ড্রাগ
(8) drug test :: ড্রাগ পরীক্ষা
(9) drug traffic :: ড্রাগ ট্রাফিক
(10) drug trafficker :: মাদক
1. medicine ::
2. narcotic ::
3. anesthetize ::
4. add drugs to ::
5. do drugs ::
6. dose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
they're in rival DRUG gangs,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Drug dealer getting shot?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
So, what are you thinking?
Rival DRUG gang taking out
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
- I'm a DRUG dealer.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
The DRUG I've been working on
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Bangla Dictionary: drug
Meaning and definitions of drug, translation in Bangla
language for drug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drug in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drug'
What drug means in Bangla, drug meaning
in Bangla, drug
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drug in Bangla language.