সন্দেহ, সংশয়, অবিশ্বাস, দ্বিধা, অনিশ্চয়তা, ধারণার অনিশ্চয়তা, অনিশ্চয়, দ্বৈধ, অভিশঙ্কা, অপ্রতীতি, বিকল্প, প্রতর্ক, বিভ্রম, খটকা, গোল, ধোঁকাসন্দিহাননিশ্চিত হত্তয়া, সন্দিহান হত্তয়া, দ্বিধাগ্রস্ত হত্তয়া, অবিশ্বাস করা
সন্দেহসন্দেহ প্রকাশঅবিশ্বাসীসন্দেহ ও অবিশ্বাসঅভিশঙ্কীসন্দেহ
Noun(1) the state of being unsure of something(2) uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
Verb(1) consider unlikely or have doubts about(2) lack confidence in or have doubts about
(1) He said he would question the validity of parts of that opinion and would bring fresh evidence which cast doubt on the conviction.(2) I have no reason to doubt him in the general sense.(3) I was beginning to doubt(4) he tried to cast doubt on her loyalty(5) We will even defend those who may not be innocent, but who have raised reasonable prospects of doubt about their conviction.(6) It was hoped that the weight of celestial opinion would undermine his authority and cause him to doubt his own decision-making ability.(7) I doubt that many will turn up(8) The approach appears to be one of instilling fear, uncertainty and doubt in those who apply for rebates to which they are entitled.(9) I fell victim to a sudden flash of doubt at my conviction that the Force didn't really exist.(10) Coupling feelings of doubt with low self-esteem leads to very dire consequences.(11) there's no doubt about it(12) I doubt my ability to do the job(13) You are better informed than me on this case and I have no reason to doubt you.(14) He is aware that many people doubt him, and he wants to know what his critics are saying in the UK.(15) Not there is any reason to doubt her; she takes care of the place with an impressive thoroughness.(16) When he looked up at her, his eyes seemed filled with doubt and uncertainty.
(1) no doubt :: কোনো সন্দেহ নেই
(2) without a doubt :: সন্দেহাতীত ভাবে
(3) without doubt :: নিঃসন্দেহে
(4) no doubt about it :: এ ব্যপারে কোন সন্দেহ নেই
(5) to doubt :: সন্দেহ করতে
(6) in doubt :: সন্দেহে
(7) beyond doubt :: সন্দেহাতীতভাবে
(8) without any doubt :: কোন সন্দেহ ছাড়া
(9) benefit of the doubt :: সন্দেহ সুবিধা
1. uncertainty ::
2. indecision ::
3. skepticism ::
5. disbelieve ::
7. be undecided ::
1. trust ::
doubt, doubted, doubter, doubters, doubting, doubts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nairobi, there’s no DOUBT...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
- Um, tell us about your work, Amy.
- I DOUBT you'd understand.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
I've no DOUBT about that.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
I don't DOUBT it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
I DOUBT it, I met her on G-Harmony.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: doubt
Meaning and definitions of doubt, translation in Bangla
language for doubt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of doubt in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'doubt'
What doubt means in Bangla, doubt meaning
in Bangla, doubt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of doubt in Bangla language.