দূরত্ব, ব্যবধান, তফাৎ, অন্তর, পাল্লা, ফরক, অন্তরালদূরে স্থাপন করা
Noun(1) the property created by the space between two objects or points(2) a distant region(3) size of the gap between two places(4) indifference by personal withdrawal(5) the interval between two times(6) a remote point in time
Verb(1) keep at a distance(2) go far ahead of
(1) Giving his typically controlled performance at corner-back, Canning was the best player on display by some distance .(2) After some 45 laps, he overtook him and raced into the distance - quite sublime and easily the equal of the Viren trip.(3) I only ever saw him on TV, or at a distance in the town centre.(4) a mix of warmth and distance makes a good neighbor(5) After locking the door, they walked the short distance from their rented house to the college.(6) Looking from a distance , the village appears more like a picture scroll with strong local flavour than reality.(7) E-mails provide instant communication and yet distance the sender because they're so impersonal.(8) There is too much distance , a tragic remoteness in our fellowship.(9) They set off after breakfast, heading east toward the mountain range barely visible in the distance .(10) they sped off into the distance(11) it's no distance from here to the house(12) Looking southeast, Sante Fe is visible in the distance , spilling down the plain.(13) he claimed the 100 m title in only his second race over the distance(14) Their objective, the mountains in the distance , was barely visible to them.(15) Printed out and laid end to end, they would cover a distance of 1.3 kilometres.(16) Viewed from a distance , however, they lose some of their urgency, shading even into very dry comedy.
(1) in the distance :: দূরত্বের মধ্যে
(2) distance learning :: দূর শিক্ষন
(3) from a distance :: দূর থেকে
(4) long-distance :: অনেক দূরবর্তী
(5) walking distance :: হাঁটার দূরত্ব
(6) within walking distance :: দূরত্ব হাঁটা মধ্যে
(7) keep distance :: দূরত্ব রাখা
(8) at a distance :: একটু দুরে
(9) short distance :: অল্প দূরত্ব
1. interval ::
4. length ::
5. space ::
6. withdraw ::
7. outstrip ::
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
distance, distanced, distances, distancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(DOG BARKING IN THE DISTANCE)
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
And then rate of speed
equals DISTANCE over time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
So I guess you two are
making it work long DISTANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
( horses whinny
in DISTANCE )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
She wants me.
This thing is going the DISTANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: distance
Meaning and definitions of distance, translation in Bangla
language for distance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distance in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'distance'
What distance means in Bangla, distance meaning
in Bangla, distance
definition, examples and pronunciation
of distance in Bangla language.