ডায়াল, ঘড়ি, ঘডির মুখ, ঘডির ডায়ালডায়াল করা, টেলিফোন করাটেলিফোনের ডায়াল
Noun(1) the face of a timepiece; graduated to show the hours(2) the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning(3) the circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments(4) a disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called
Verb(1) operate a dial to select a telephone number(2) choose by means of a dial
(1) Essentially, this is a glass-based system that allows the driver to dial in the amount of diffusion that he or she is comfortable with.(2) Next to the headphone port is a handy volume dial .(3) In Parts Conversation, several old-fashioned dial telephones are subjected to increasingly severe mutilations.(4) Without a regulator it was the engineer's job to monitor the speed of the thing, to keep it steady, also to keep the pressure below that mark on the dial .(5) The mechanism was clearly a type of analog computer, using fixed gear ratios to make calculations displayed as pointer readings on a dial .(6) In general, digital tuners seem to work better, and are certainly easier to setup, since you can dial in the exact desired frequency.(7) I flashed a big smile then grabbed the volume dial and turned it up until it wouldn't go anymore.(8) company employees dial out from their office(9) I stood on my new evil scales and the dial screamed 11 stone 7.(10) That pattern persists when we dial things up to 1600x1200 with 4XAA / 8XAF, where all three GPUs take roughly the same 58% hit.(11) The wooden matches were glued to the dial of the manual kitchen timer.(12) Let the pressure fall 2 millimeters, or lines on the dial , per second while listening for your heart sounds.(13) he must be one of the new batch├ö├ç├ÂI haven't seen his dial before(14) As the day wore on I noticed we had to dial in more elevation and although we were still making consistent hits at 300 yards I suspected we had shot the barrel out.(15) You set a dial and the timer turns off the water at the designated time.(16) The fan-speed adjuster was a rotary knob on the old model, while this model has a flat dial .
(1) speed dial :: দ্রুত ডায়াল
(2) dial tone :: ডায়াল টোন
(3) dial number :: ডায়াল সংখ্যা
(4) dial the number :: নম্বর ডায়াল কর
(5) dial gauge :: গেজ ডায়াল
(6) dial indicator :: সূচক ডায়াল
(7) sun-dial :: সূর্যঘড়ি
1. telephone dial ::
dial, dialed, dialing, dialings, dials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I know I went a little overboard.
We can always DIAL it back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
- He really needs to DIAL it down.
- I know.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
I made sure this stucknut
exterminator, you know,
put me on his speed DIAL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: dial
Meaning and definitions of dial, translation in Bangla
language for dial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dial in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dial'
What dial means in Bangla, dial meaning
in Bangla, dial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dial in Bangla language.