চাহিদা, দাবি, দাবী, প্রশ্ন, সন্ধান, টান, আখুটি, খাঁকতি, খাঁই, ধাঁধা, কান্দা-কাটিদাবি করা, দাবী করা, সন্ধান করা, তলব করা, প্রশ্ন করা, টাল করাজোর করে দাবি করা
Noun(1) an urgent or peremptory request(2) the ability and desire to purchase goods and services(3) required activity(4) the act of demanding(5) a condition requiring relief
Verb(1) request urgently and forcefully(2) require as useful, just, or proper(3) claim as due or just(4) lay legal claim to(5) summon to court(6) ask to be informed of
(1) Over the next two years it is probable that teachers, local government, the police and others will demand more.(2) There was no promise that the inquiry would even sit in public or have the power to demand documents and summon witnesses.(3) a recent slump in demand(4) consumer demand(5) In addition, server customers tend to demand higher performing systems well ahead of consumers.(6) reduced demand(7) there's a high demand for children's books(8) they didn't have the resources to meet demand(9) The nonsmokers could demand what they wanted in exchange for their rations.(10) housing demand(11) a demand for specialists(12) demand has increased(13) we're opening later in response to growing demand(14) Now the learner is in a position to demand the education they require rather than taking what is on offer.(15) Most of these activities rely on traditionally acquired skills that do not demand modern technical knowledge.(16) there was a big demand for change
(1) on demand :: চাহিদা সাপেক্ষে
(2) in demand :: চাহিদা
(3) supply and demand :: চাহিদা এবং যোগান
(4) aggregate demand :: গড় চাহিদার
(5) demand for :: চাহিদা
(6) demand draft :: চাহিদা খসড়া
(7) demand and supply :: চাহিদা ও সরবরাহ
(8) market demand :: বাজারের চাহিদা
(9) demand management :: চাহিদা ব্যবস্থাপনা
1. request ::
2. requirement ::
3. market ::
4. need ::
5. call for ::
6. order ::
7. ask ::
8. require ::
9. insist on ::
10. exact ::
demand, demanded, demanding, demands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I DEMAND entry.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I am the queen
and I DEMAND to see my brother.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
But there has been
an unusual DEMAND in Toledo."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I am accused and DEMAND a trial!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Leonard's about to DEMAND a job
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: demand
Meaning and definitions of demand, translation in Bengali language for demand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of demand in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "demand"
What demand means in Bengali, demand meaning in Bengali, demand definition, examples and pronunciation of demand in Bengali language.