ক্ষয়, পতন, অপচয়, অধ:পতন, দু:প্রভাবক্ষয়প্রাপ্ত হত্তয়া, ক্ষয়প্রাপ্ত করা, পতন ঘটা, পতন ঘটান, ক্ষয়িত হত্তয়া, ঘুণে করাস্বাস্থ্য, বল, সৌন্দর্য, ক্ষমতা ইঃ হ্রাস পাওয়া, অবক্ষয়
Noun(1) the process of gradually becoming inferior(2) a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current(3) the organic phenomenon of rotting(4) an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying(5) the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
Verb(1) lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current(2) fall into decay or ruin(3) undergo decay or decomposition
(1) It comes less than two weeks after the worst blackout in US history, a social disaster that had its roots in the decay of the electrical transmission grid.(2) the old barn rapidly fell into decay(3) Every sector of our society seems to be in moral decay .(4) Institutional inertia, social customs, and psychological habit ensure that systems can maintain their outer shapes long after they have begun to decay internally.(5) It is my conviction that the real reason that the Soviet Union collapsed was not economic ruin or systemic decay : it was cynicism.(6) fluoride heals small spots of decay(7) the trapped radiocarbon begins to decay at a known rate(8) Glass shattered on the pavement, all around are the signs of urban decay .(9) the problems of urban decay(10) In addition to slowing the decay of the tail currents at - 120 mV, there was a change in the relation of the second tail current to the first.(11) Corn crown and root decay can weaken stalks and complicate harvest.(12) He said people were the core of the defence capability today and in the future and if recruiting shortfalls and high loss rates were not addressed then Defence could decay to the point of irrelevance.(13) He was very much aware of the inevitability of decay and death as a part of life, an idea that Dutch artists called ├ö├ç├┐Vanitas.├ö├ç├û(14) If you notice black sooty fungus, brown or black spots of decay on leaves or flowers, or broken discoloration on leaves or stems of your orchids, they may be harboring a fungus, bacteria or virus.(15) The home is still empty today, and has suffered considerable interior damage, including structural decay resulting from water leaks in the building.(16) ├ö├ç├┐Together let us find solutions to moral decay by jointly developing a strategy and a programme of action,├ö├ç├û Masondo says.
(1) tooth decay :: দাঁতের ক্ষয়
(2) to decay :: ক্ষয়
(3) radioactive decay :: তেজস্ক্রিয় ক্ষয়
(4) decay time :: ক্ষয় সময়
(5) dental decay :: দন্ত ক্ষয়
(6) exponential decay :: সূচকীয় ক্ষয়
2. rot ::
3. deterioration ::
4. decline ::
5. radioactive decay ::
6. decompose ::
7. deteriorate ::
8. dilapidate ::
1. ameliorate ::
2. improve ::
3. meliorate ::
decay, decayed, decaying, decays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Heard about your anti-proton
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Their experiment on kaon DECAY
supported our predictions
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Subject to entropy,
DECAY and eventual death.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: decay
Meaning and definitions of decay, translation in Bangla
language for decay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decay in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'decay'
What decay means in Bangla, decay meaning
in Bangla, decay
definition, examples and pronunciation
of decay in Bangla language.