তারিখ, খেজুর, খর্জুর, ঘটনার তারিখ, পরমায়ু, রোজতারিখ দেত্তয়া, তারিখ স্থির করা
Noun(1) the specified day of the month(2) a participant in a date(3) a meeting arranged in advance(4) the present(5) the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar(6) a particular day specified as the time something happens(7) sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
Verb(1) go on a date with(2) stamp with a date(3) assign a date to; determine the (probable(4) date regularly; have a steady relationship with(5) provide with a dateline; mark with a date
(1) Paper will be provided so children should bring their colours, two euros for the entrance fee and should know their date of birth.(2) I hear that you're going on a date with your hot step brother and we can discuss every little thing that happened.(3) If they're not strangers, they may be somebody that a woman meets on a date .(4) our next big date is my sister's wedding(5) what's the date today?(6) they made a lunch date(7) the work was carried out on some date in the twentieth century(8) It took a couple more chance meetings before he actually asked me on a date , but he did and that was 7 years ago.(9) the church is the largest of its date(10) No, I'm off to see the fabulous Die So Fluid on their final date of their current tour.(11) there's no date on this letter(12) why was it not done at an earlier date?(13) But Mo did once go out on a date with someone who chatted her up in a pub - and she's been living with him for seven years.(14) 1066 is the most famous date in English history(15) I recently obtained a copy of my birth certificate, and it shows my date of birth as the sixth of the month.(16) On her American identity card, the date of birth entered was September 30, 1920.
(1) date of birth :: জন্ম তারিখ
(2) due date :: নির্দিষ্ট তারিখ
(3) expiration date :: মেয়াদ শেষের তারিখ
(4) expiry date :: মেয়াদ শেষ হওয়ার তারিখ
(5) to date :: এখন পর্যন্ত
(6) date of issue :: প্রদান এর তারিখ
(7) birth date :: জন্ম তারিখ
(8) up-to-date :: আলোচ্য সময় পর্যন্ত
1. day ::
2. age ::
3. appointment ::
4. partner ::
5. escort ::
6. engagement ::
7. assign a date to ::
একটি তারিখ ধার্য
8. was made in ::
করে করা হয়েছে
9. become old-fashioned ::
10. go out with ::
11. go out ::
12. date stamp ::
date, dated, dateless, dates, dating, postdate, postdates, predate, predates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to a spontaneous DATE night
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Honey, babies don't
always come on their due DATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Did you make a second DATE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
It's a DATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
On our first DATE,
I bought her an 80-inch flat screen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Bangla Dictionary: date
Meaning and definitions of date, translation in Bangla
language for date with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of date in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'date'
What date means in Bangla, date meaning
in Bangla, date
definition, examples and pronunciation
of date in Bangla language.