দল, নাবিকদলজাহাজ, নৌকো, বিমান, ট্রেন প্রভৃতি পরিচালনায় নিযুক্ত কর্মীবৃন্দ
Noun(1) the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.(2) an organized group of workmen(3) an informal body of friends(4) the team of men manning a racing shell
Verb(1) serve as a crew member on(2) dwell on with satisfaction(3) express pleasure verbally(4) utter shrill sounds
(1) The Norwegian ship and its crew did what all seamen would do: rescue others in need at sea.(2) An ambulance crew and firefighters eventually arrived to cut the shivering dad from the vehicle.(3) the ship's captain and crew may be brought to trial(4) a crew of assorted computer geeks(5) an ambulance crew(6) A sudden movement like that would have killed the crew of that ship immediately; no one could take that much momentum at one time!(7) The Norwegian freighter has no doctor and only enough food and facilities for 27 officers and crew .(8) It was an honor to dine at the captain's table, and indeed all the officers and crew were exceptional.(9) All 118 officers and crew inside the submarine died when the pride of the Russian fleet sank after suffering a huge explosion in August last year.(10) Aboard were twenty naval officers, a crew of 200, and a scientific staff of five.(11) There's apparently a Cornish hip-hop crew who rap about tractors, although that could just be my mate winding me up.(12) The usual Jamdown production crew attempt to make hip-hop beats and fail miserably.(13) The Arizona had been my home; a city on water for her crew and officers.(14) On Soundchambers, this crew of German abstractionists locks together to form a constantly shifting musical triangle.(15) The latter's much better, however, and, at over twenty years old, still more than capable of rocking the rock steady crew .(16) In all the years that I spent in the Navy, I never served with a crew and officers like Seaview's!
(1) cabin crew :: কেবিনের নাবিক
(2) film crew :: চলচ্চিত্র কর্মীবৃন্দ
(3) crew cut :: চুলের কদমছাঁট
(4) crew member :: ক্রু সদস্য
(5) flight crew :: ফ্লাইট ক্রু
(6) crew chief :: নাবিকদলের প্রধান
(7) crew neck :: ক্রু ঘাড়
(8) skeleton crew :: কঙ্কাল ক্রু
(9) ground crew :: আপনার জুতা বন্ধ করা
(10) air crew :: বিমান কর্মী
2. team ::
3. crowd ::
4. gang ::
crew, crewed, crewing, crews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My CREW would wait on deck
for a year if I asked them to.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
The wipe-down CREW
would clean you up good.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Part of some CREW.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
"Crew members will include
Commander Tom 'Tombo' Johnson,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Then we must find a CREW.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: crew
Meaning and definitions of crew, translation in Bengali language for crew with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crew in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crew"
What crew means in Bengali, crew meaning in Bengali, crew definition, examples and pronunciation of crew in Bengali language.