পরামর্শ, উপদেশ, ব্যারিস্টার, আমর্শ, কৌঁসুলিপরামর্শ দেত্তয়াআইন উপদেষ্টা, মতামত
Noun(1) a lawyer who pleads cases in court(2) something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
Verb(1) give advice to
(1) Defence counsel replied that he would be calling evidence to the contrary in regard to that charge.(2) I had to be the strong point within this group of people, and help counsel them.(3) I can't even remember what advice I was seeking from him but he did counsel me over the phone (for whatever it was) and then promised to visit me.(4) These are not reasons for inaction but they counsel caution and careful planning.(5) Defence counsel and the accused waive this date for jury selection and trial.(6) I hope, as head of the foundation, to raise Ôö¼├║1m in funding, which will be used to pay for the dedicated team of people who counsel the children who need help.(7) careers officers should counsel young people in making their career decisions(8) It was taken at trial in the sense that the learned judge was asked by defence counsel for a special verdict to be considered.(9) It is easy to give advice, but I find it very difficult to counsel these kids as to how to go about getting out of trouble.(10) Civilians hang on their every utterance, politicians seek their counsel , and party-givers stroke them.(11) the counsel for the defence(12) Although no one questions the statistical rigour of the Michigan survey, or of its equivalents elsewhere in the world, experts counsel caution when jumping to economic conclusions.(13) No doubt, all counsel seek to enter a caveat of the kind just entered.(14) It would also help to counsel families on making informed decisions about their educational choices.(15) While the big oil companies continue to counsel caution, analysts believe they will take a more liberal view if prices remain strong for any significant period.(16) Of course, he did not counsel indifference, let alone abstention, from the economic struggles of the working class.
(1) general counsel :: সাধারণ পরামর্শ
(2) counsel for the defense :: রক্ষাকর্তা
(3) counsel fee :: পরামর্শ ফি
1. advice ::
2. lawyer ::
3. counselor ::
4. counseling ::
5. advise ::
6. rede ::
counsel, counseled, counseling, counselings, counselling, counsels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and COUNSEL in times of war.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
It's your COUNSEL I need.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
I would COUNSEL patience, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
- Lord Jon often came to me for COUNSEL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
because you knew I'd COUNSEL restraint.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: counsel
Meaning and definitions of counsel, translation in Bangla
language for counsel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of counsel in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'counsel'
What counsel means in Bangla, counsel meaning
in Bangla, counsel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of counsel in Bangla language.